FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

3/8/2020 c3 Guest
He knelt for his people the Starks know ruling the North does not make them the North

Garth Greenhand/Hair ancestor of Bran the Builder, Godsgrief and possibly the others first King (warchief) of the First Men (in Westeros) or a king of Giants buried in Barrowton

Maiden Made of Light and the Lion of Night
Blackstone and Dragon Stone Valyrian building material

Bran the Bad
3/8/2020 c3 Buddles
Loving the story. Keen for the next chapter
3/8/2020 c3 cameron1812
Love it. Such a cool concept, so well spun! Thank you!
3/8/2020 c3 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
Any chance that due to Nox's arrival, an actual Kraken with unnatural powers awakens during the war and that Nox is able to kill it with a lot of people watching, earning him recognition?
3/8/2020 c3 1AkiraUzumaky
As always amazing new chapter! Good job!
3/8/2020 c3 Guest
humm I wonder if Ned will fight diffrently now
3/8/2020 c3 2Naruto Loves FemKyuubi
3/5/2020 c1 doraemax
Wow. I am very very Intrigued.

If Jon's potential is astronomical...I'm thinking Arya and Bran in particular will have even more potential. And what of Daenerys? huhuhu
3/2/2020 c2 9Sorceric7
I’ll admit, your making me question if Nox is better than Occlus. Is Nox Miraluka or simply crippled into blindness? Not that it matters.
Your story is making me think of One-Hundred Eyes from Marco Polo. But I don’t know how involved Nox is going to be. It makes me anxious for the next chapter.
Looking forward to seeing more.
2/29/2020 c2 2miguelgiuliano.co
Wow genial historia espero con ansias por el próximo capitulo.
Sin duda espero que con la llegada de Nox, el norte avance a grandes pasas para una conquista exitosa.
Otra cosa a resaltar seria que agregaras una mayor fauna al mundo de Game-of-Throne como lo serian los animales prehistóricos en especial de la edad del hielo. Así como un aprovechamiento en los recursos naturales que podrías agregar para el Norte. Así como agregar algo de cosecha como podría ser el Arroz que crece en los pantanos y así como hay otras frutas, verduras, hortalizas, cereales y hierbas medicinales que crecen en climas fríos, puedes usar todo el lado Sur del Norte para cosechas y el lado Norte para la minería.
2/26/2020 c2 7bored peasant
I am liking this story. I look forward to more being written.
2/26/2020 c2 Sage1988
Very interesting, I like this story so far. A bit of shame about your other stories.

I do have one slight thing to say, how is Nox going to keep his lightsabers going? They have a power cell but eventually they are going to run out and this world has no electricity. How is he going to keep his going and presumably his apprentices later?
2/25/2020 c2 Helyanweh
Great story thus far and I'm interested to see where you'll take it.

One nitpick, but Ned observes that Nox's armor allows for good mobility and that heavy plate armor is highly limiting in this way. That's actually not true, provided that it is well designed and properly fitted plate armor. In a society like Westeros, if you have the means to afford it you'd have an armorsmith make plate armor specifically for you. Such armor will be made to allow you the full range of motion you're capable of and it is thus possible to do some pretty impressive acrobatics in full plate armor. The main limitation of heavy plate is the weight of the armor, making fighting in such for extended periods really tough and require extensive training. (Not to mention the limited visibility of the helmet, but that depends on helmet design and more lightly armored fighter may still have a helmet with poor visibility.)

Also, the story is described as an SI Nox, but I'm not really seeing much evidence yet of the Self-Insert part. Is that intentional, or is it more of a Nox-Insert into Westeros instead of a Self-Insert into this Alim Nox, that is then inserted into Westeros. In the latter case, Alim Nox will have memories of having lived in our world, while in the other case Alim Nox will only have memories of having lived in the Star Wars universe. I've seen no references to any knowledge of our world though, just things from Star Wars, which is confusing me.

Lastly, I hope that precognition/Force visions won't be too prominent. They are hard to get right without ruining the story telling and I therefore prefer to see them used as little as possible as a plot device. What was used here was just limited and broad enough to not ruin the plot, only give us a small taste of the struggles yet to come. I think the vision could have been even more limited than it already was and still serve its purpose well, maybe even a little better, but that's just personal opinion (as always).

Anyway, keep up the great storytelling.
2/25/2020 c2 thefoolishman
Hello!

Well I have to agree with Bobywhy. I have favorited this at the beginning due to my hopes but... the second chapter was a weak follow up. I won't repeat what bobywhy said (I mean he has done a job far better than i ever could) and the only thing i don't mind much from what he pointed out was the tree thing, I mean yeah. But the thing about sensing that magical wood thing if he has force vision? I mean i would think it would be blinding him as all hells. Or attract him) but I would also think that his points should be adressed. Especially the force vision(s?). The thing about the architecture though is somewhat alright. I mean he probably only saw it in some logs at best and being awed what people can do without machines is alright, though I would think that he wouldn't be this overboard with his praising. Even if its only in his mind mostly.

Well I actually planned to stay silent (And wait to see where this leads) but if someone already voiced it, why not reinforce that guy/girl if he/she went to write a small essay to help you.
2/24/2020 c2 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
4,561 « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 .. Last Next »