FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

2/23/2020 c2 12arturus
Wowsers, what an excellent piece of work!
2/23/2020 c2 Watcher123
This has been a very enjoyable read so far with very interesting characterisation. I particularly like Jon’s natural desire to prove himself and Ned’s basic decency combined with Cat’s obstinacy.

I did find the scene with the Ned and the Maester and the lightsaber a bit odd. They acted as is the weapon was Ned’s to gift to the Citadel. Maybe I misread the earlier scene but I thought Nox gave the lightsaber into Ned’s safekeeping as a gesture of trust. Ot that he was surrendered the weapon. Lewis seemed to act as if Ned had the right to give away what did not belong to him.

I can’t wait to see how Nox starts to upgrade the North. He will be limited by the availability technology but better roads and administration alone will help. Best of all it should be fun watching Ned’s decency and a Sith’s ruthless pragmatism join together.

Thanks for sharing
2/23/2020 c2 5Digsjin
Awesome!
2/23/2020 c2 Guest
whoa
2/23/2020 c2 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
Can't wait to see how the kids react when Nox tells them that they can wield the same powers as he.
2/23/2020 c2 Guest
Great Update
2/23/2020 c2 Allhailthesith
Um did I miss nox giving away a lightsaber? And I really hope you recognize the fact that force users are supernatural fast and strong (and I mean supersonic fast, and metal breaking strong) so their is absolutely no way nox could ever be threatened in this world (poison and ambushes would be sensed, no one can touch him or withstand a single blow, force powers are op and even dragons aren't much of a threat lightsaber or not)
2/21/2020 c1 tpowe15
Great start to your story!
2/19/2020 c1 Auspicious Orangutan
Umm more plz. Really interesting start. Always love your work
2/16/2020 c1 4Limited Imagination
A promising story so far. Sith Inquisitor is my first playthrough of SWTOR and it is still quite memorable.

I hope your sith is better than my playthrough character because I either always choose a fun choice or be a total mad murdering fuckhead.

Cheers.
2/12/2020 c1 Bobywhy
I'll admit that while it's not everything I thought it would be (ie I had hoped Nox would come in closer to Robert's Rebellion) it's close enough that I really, really, hope to see you continue this story (even if what I say next may not make it seem like it). Earlier when you mentioned that love interests are already pretty decided did you mean for Nox, Jon, or both? I'll admit that while I very much enjoyed your IATB series I was very disappointed by how much you focused on and overpowered Harry Potter and as such hope you don't do the same in this one to Jon (I'm reading primarily for Nox, what he does, and how it impacts ASOIF primarily not to watch how much better Jon's life is going to be because he got an awesome supporting/mentor character backing him up). I've honestly grown to hate the "chosen one" trope and am hopeful that you won't Focus/harp too much on Jon and the other Starks instead of Nox.
2/11/2020 c1 zenqqy115
The story is pretty good and I have spotted no errors so far! keep up the good work!
2/11/2020 c1 Colonel Commissar
I lile this... Nox was one if my favourite in swtor... and as far i can tell he is leaning more to the gray part of the force... not unwilling to kill and make it painful, but not going of to kill just for the sake of killing... he understand that to gain a loyal following and powerbase he must be cunning... keep up the good work... there are way to few GoT and SWtor x-overs
2/10/2020 c1 TianYi
Man... i remembered this fic where Jon was teached by Revan, that was a good one. Hopefully this will become one as well!
2/10/2020 c1 shubro
He should make the wildlings submit to him and use then to conquer westroes and from there rest of the world.
4,550 « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 .. Last Next »