FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

4/2/2020 c4 1TheWateringWizard
Ohhhh that was so badass ! Will Nox use Force Lightning at some point ? I hope so because it’s badass
4/2/2020 c4 Hadrian.Caeser
I simply love this story
4/2/2020 c4 12arturus
Wowsers...so ends the lesson.
4/2/2020 c4 Ordo Rolanberry
Holy Shit that ending was Glorious. Westeros you just your 1st taste of what the Sith are capable of and he was holding back. I almost pity the Iron Born for what is about to happen to them and I can not wait to see the fall out from when Littlefinger or Cersei inevitably do something stupid.

Is it wrong that a part of me wants to see Ned embrace the Dark Side. All hail Darth Lupus (Latin for Wolf) King of the North!
4/2/2020 c4 3doRodrigo
Awesome chapter! I hope you update it soon... Keep up the great work.
4/2/2020 c4 doraemax
Very cool. And one of the more despicable characters has already gotten the axe. huhu. But in my opinion, he should've kept the lightsaber as a backup weapon. No need to reveal so much...after all, he is perfectly lethal with a normal blade, too...
4/2/2020 c4 Lord Mortensen
Cool! please update it soon!
4/2/2020 c4 1AkiraUzumaky
Amazing new chapter as always! Great job! I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!
4/2/2020 c4 lazyguy90
What a tragic and terrible backstory.

Excellent work on this. Keep at it.
4/2/2020 c4 Bluesnowman
Awesome
3/27/2020 c3 Nogamemaster
I read this series a couple of times now and there is one question I want to know. What is Nox going to do when the energy of the lightsabers run out? I assume that you know that the charge for a lightsaber isn’t infinite and that the need to be charged now and again. So what is Nox going to do when all the power in all the lightsaber’s is dead? Is he going to forge a Sith warblade? Because if so that’ll be cool.
3/26/2020 c3 DipstickMadden
More please!
3/24/2020 c3 5BlackDove WhiteDove
Oh fudge i really love this story!
Thank you so much for making it! I am much excited to see where it goes!
3/23/2020 c3 Jorge Peralta
Skinchanger/Warg Control over the mind of leeser creaturs
Greensight Precognition and profectic dreems
When Nox ask Ned what he know about the power recently unlooked he only mention the Wolfsblood it goin to fit better if he talk about the other powers that ar related to the first men and then Nox explain that all of then are differents skills that one can achive through the use of the Force
3/22/2020 c3 Culhu31415927
Interesting story. Glad you adding Stark force sensitivity to prevent Nox from just taking over. I look forward to more.
4,694 « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 .. Last Next »