FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

3/31 c42 4Trado
Another fantastic update to a fantastic story.

The North knows about what's coming for them now and Nox is getting them ready. Of all the advantages they've got over the South, I'd say the glass candles are going to be among their greatest advantages. Communication is extremely important and, while it would take days or even weeks for ravens to fly in the south, Nox, his students, and his agents in the East can talk whenever the Sith Lord reaches out to them and his messages and orders won't be limited to whatever he can fit on a piece of paper. Not to mention that while their enemies can attempt to steal certain things from the North, unless they can somehow get their hands on both a force user and one of those glass candles, two things that are still extremely rare, there's no way they can attempt to communicate the same way. Not to mention all the other insane advantages the North possesses.

I loved watching Nox take command while talking to Robb. I mentioned before that, with Ned out of the picture, Nox is the one who controls the North now. And if Ned dies, that'll be the beginning of the end for anyone and everyone involved in his death. Nox mentored all of the Stark children so of course Robb's not going to question his orders, not to mention he has more experience when it comes to warfare than all of them put together.

Ramsay also doing his evil things with Jaime blindly following along like the idiot he is.

Dorne's also getting in on the action, no surprise there, but I'm still wondering about the Iron Islands. Asha has one of those glass candles so Nox has probably filled her in on what's happening, but the question is what's going to happen there next? Asha will want to aid the North for sure and Theon, complete idiot that he is, must be smart enough to know that going against Nox and the North is suicide. Of course, his dumb father likely won't care and will probably try to pull something anyway. But will Asha let him? I seriously doubt it.

We also finally get a look at what "Griff" and "young Griff" are up to and, now that I know, I can already guess their fates. Aegon's approval to sell the North's glassmakers into slavery likely won't stay secret for long. Nox has agents in Essos and when he finds out, Aegon will become his enemy if he isn't already. Aegon might be able to use the force but, even with whatever training he gets from whatever sorcerers he's found, he's nowhere near strong enough to ever challenge Nox, maybe not even his weakest students. Not that I think he'll need to. Nox will probably have his agents thwart any and all attempts Aegon makes to try and sail to Westeros. He might even sic Dany and her dragons on him. That would be fun to see.

Alright, that's all I've got for now. Thank you very much for the new chapter and, as always, I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/31 c42 Cleo9427
Every story I’ve read with Jon Connington in it I’ve NEVER like him. I’m glad this story hasn’t changed my opinion of him. Logically Aegon doesn’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to claiming the throne. It’s been 15 years since the war. Lords that fought against Rhaegar and Lords that lost and swore to a new king will not believe someone they’ve never met is the true King come back to claim his throne. When they heard Danaerys was trying to bring back Valyria they should’ve hopped on that wagon. The only reason Aegon probably even wants to take the throne back is because he’s been told it was rightfully his for his whole life. When you hear nothing but that same thing over and over again eventually you’ll start to believe it. Jon is on the revenge shit cus he’s in love with Rhaegar and was so blind that he didn’t see where he was severely flawed.

If it wasn’t clear before I do not like Jon Connington
3/31 c42 ttunikitashtobert
Modern humanitarian views can be nice, but to counter zealots crusade best way forward is Theon Stark receipt - total massacre with rows of impaled enemies to horizon. Zealots can be talked to (like Jaehareis Targarian), but for them to listen they must previously be massacred en mass in most gory way possible (like Maegar Targarian),
3/31 c42 2Idovelicus
Well, if Jon and Faegon ever meet in battle, the sheer difference in skill between them will probably be laughable.
3/31 c42 Asharzal
I really dislike that you left Ramsay and Myranda alive, both are now causing issues and atrocities they are blaming on the North. It's also pretty telling that none of those "faithful" soldiers objected to burning those people alive. They all need to die, period.
Nyra and the girls going to the Vale is a horrible idea, the Mad Fish will no doubt hand them over to her vermin lover and the Bastard King. She and her filthy spawn need to die, preferably by getting the Elia-treatment.
Really don't want any harm to come to Nyra and the girls because of pLoT and cANoN.
And Faegon proved himself to be a failure, he all but agreed to destroy the North newfound agriculture it needs to feed it's population, not to mention condemned those innocent artisans to become myrish slaves. And Connington needs to pay too, alongside the Blackfyre Mummer's Dragon.
3/31 c42 13SlumberingVoid
The North has many enemies rising against her. But she has held fast for millennia and will not break now.

The scene with Jaime and Ramsay just sickens me, both of them. House Lannister will have much to answer for after this, if indeed it even survives the war to come. Lannisters may always pay their debts but so too does the North remember. Always...
3/31 c42 8Jebest4781
Fun chapter and now we get introduced to Aegon Blackfyre. Will be interesting to see how he will clash with the others in due time. Keep up the excellent work as usual.
3/31 c42 NobleHumanRocks
One of the best chapters you written! Looking forward to how the story develops. Take care of your health and real life first.
3/31 c42 Surion1243
Awesome chapter, thank you!
3/31 c42 Guest
As yes lord nox is so weak does he forget westeros is weak medieval era
3/31 c42 linx007
Well, Jamie has officially moved himself simultaneously onto both the beyond redemption list and the want to watch die in screaming agony list below the queen bitch and king cunt but above Gregor. Wasn't expecting Aegon the idiotic and Jon the bitch boy to make an appearance but I guess it wouldn't be a GOT story without shit going absolutely tits up at the worst possible time. Can't wait to see what comes next!
3/31 c42 SvenTheDecoy
Aegon or fAegon, i don't suppose there's any chance of him getting killed by a stray arrow before he makes his grand attempt at reconquering Westeros, leading to another devastating war reducing available fighters against the NK?
3/31 c42 Krasie
Reviewing a bit early because i just finished the jamie ramsey village visit. all I can say is please when the time comes make it slow make it painful and make it long. minimim 8K words i will pay you.
3/31 c42 Frank
It's about time the true heir to the throne entered the fray. Hopefully he will be able to bring the Bastard and his Dothraki whore of a sister to heel. Similarly, the Starks need to be wiped out root and stem, but Joffrey should be able to see to that rather easily. A Westeros united under the one true religion (like Christianity), will prevail over the worthless scum of the North.
3/31 c42 SvenTheDecoy
please realize, there can be no redemption for Jamie now. which i never really bought into anyway. just saying.
4,516 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »