for The Sting

11/2/2020 c15 Morganluvr
I’m still reading this story. Please keep going! I read Chapter 16 in the Fanfiction App. I don’t see it here. There was no mention of Anna. So there’s “still more to the story.”. I am a huge Callen fan. I just know Callen is going to have more trouble. Though I don’t post reviews often, I do always read your stories.
11/1/2020 c15 Varvara11
Awesome Great continue.
10/17/2020 c15 BiancaChris
Great continue.
10/12/2020 c15 wotumba1
Oh no! Poor Callen! What happened to him?
Just when Anna seems willing to fight for their relationship...
10/12/2020 c15 JeaneneP
Oh my goodness! What and ending! Amazing writing! Please continue soon!
10/12/2020 c1 Guest
great story. thanks. Greetings from Germany...
10/12/2020 c15 Linda Wigington
Great chapter! Callen is improving and acting like the old Callen. However, I think he now accepts that he must stay and heal. Callen and Anna need time to discuss their future but she and Hetty are both worried about him. So is Sam but he knows how to deal with his partner. What a surprise ending! Callen is missing! Where is he? Who took him? And how is Sam going to find him? I like this story and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
10/12/2020 c15 trscrny
Holy cow! All I can say is if people choose not to follow this it is their loss. Personally, I have posted multiple complimentary comments...just saying! LOL! Please don't stop. This is a terrific story and I am begging you to stick with it. You know, I'm sure, that some people just aren't prone to writing comments. Doesn't mean they aren't reading. I am loving this story and hope you continue. Please...pretty please.,..please! Thank you for the new chapter and now we have to find Callen, right? Hope you are staying safe and healthy.
Teresa
10/12/2020 c15 CallenFan
Absolutely amazing more.
10/12/2020 c15 Guest
I am sad to think you’ve got few readers for this story. I, for one, am loving it! Nice cliffhanger. Can’t wait to read more! You story is helping keep my mind off Covid and wildfires and other depressing topics. Thank you!
10/12/2020 c15 13Dramamama5
I'm sorry... im a little late to the game. I haven't been on fanfic much of late... just not enough Callen stories, so I was delighted to see yours pop up in my email notices.
An interesting start... lots of questions as to what's happened to put him there, what's going on with Callen and Anna, where is it leading.
As for readers... that can be discouraging... you probably have way more than you think... people just don't leave reviews much... if they only knew how important it was to the writer.
Looking forward to reading more. Keep writing and don't worry about the rest.
9/28/2020 c14 Guest
Thanks for the update. So many possibilities for Callen whump and comfort. He has Hetty, Sam and Anna to provide the comfort. Please continue this. Enjoying it so far.
9/27/2020 c14 trscrny
I love your stories and this one is no exception. I love how you write all the characters, but esp. Callen. I'm glad you brought up Anna's conflicting messages to him. She told him to just speak the truth but then held him responsible for her being in jail! I always wondered why the writers didn't expand on that. I really like this story and appreciate that you posted an update. Thank you!
Teresa
9/27/2020 c14 JeaneneP
Wow great chapter! Glad Anna spoke up a bit, even though she is still very confused by all her mixed emotions, it’s a start to getting it sorted! Hope Callen will be ok. Please continue and write soon!
9/27/2020 c14 wotumba1
I sure hope he will be okay
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »