for The Sting

9/27/2020 c14 CH
He really has to be okay, soon He has suffered so much. He deserves happiness. Great chapter. Please bring him health and happiness and Anna
9/6/2020 c13 JeaneneP
Awesome chapter - nerve wracking but awesome! I hope he’ll get through this one ... and I’m still keen on knowing how Darius fits in this story big smile. Please write soon... this is really great writing!
9/6/2020 c13 Linda Wigington
Great chapter! We are all waiting and worried about Callen. This means there is tension throughout the chapter. Poor Sam! He is feeling guilty because he wasn’t there to protect Callen but as usual His mind is always working on another way to gain information. Anna and Hetty are protecting Callen and Kensi and Deeks are checking out motorcycles. Who is after Callen! The team will find out as always by working together. Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/6/2020 c13 11countrygirluk56
I fear there's some problems in store for Callen when it comes to recovering, perhaps some nasty infection. Hopefully you won't let him die and the others will solve the case. Another great chapter. Well done, my friend.
9/6/2020 c12 countrygirluk56
Glad Callen survived so far but will there be complications? And now they know Callen was the target, he'll need protection. Another great chapter. Now onwards - the one bonus of not reading chapters as they're posted. Well done, my friend.
9/6/2020 c11 countrygirluk56
OMG! What a cliffhanger! The operation successfully completed and the kids saved. Everyone starting to relax and then a drive-by shooting and Ioulia and Callen both shot! Whatever next? Well done, my friend. A great chapter.
9/6/2020 c13 CH
Poor Callen . Once more he is the one suffering from serious injuries. Hopefully Anna will stay and help him getting better soon.
9/6/2020 c13 trscrny
Well, I'm watchfully waiting! LOL! Thanks for another great chapter! I love how you keep us informed all the members of the team and how each is using his/her own skill sets to find the culprit or culprits as it may be. Like that Eric mentioned what a good memory Callen has. That's something I've noticed on the show but the writers don't seem to emphasize it as much as I'd like to see! Thank you again for writing this story and sharing it with us. Eagerly awaiting the next installment! Hope you are staying well and safe.
Teresa
9/6/2020 c13 wotumba1
Oh dear, poor Callen!

What did Sam miss? There had to be something...
8/24/2020 c10 countrygirluk56
Great chapter. You had me worried there for a moment but Darius proved true again.
8/22/2020 c12 Linda Wigington
Great chapter! Lots of emotion here and introspection. Sam and Anna together and apart. Callen, of course, is hurt again. This time badly. Again a wait in the hospital. We learn that both agents are alive but who did this? Now we know it was someone after Callen. What is going on! So many questions to be answered. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/20/2020 c9 countrygirluk56
So Darius is a good guy and helped Callen out. Will he be as agile minded to get himself out of the fix when the guards bring up the kids. Can Callen get the kids out as well as himself? Please post soon.
Excellent writing. Keep safe, my friend :-)
8/20/2020 c8 countrygirluk56
OMG what are the odds? And who else recognsies him? Excellent.
8/20/2020 c7 countrygirluk56
Another great chapter delving into the tangled relationship and feelings that Callen and Anna have for one another. Let's hope Callen will be okay undercover. We know he's good but even with the best something can go wrong.
8/20/2020 c6 countrygirluk56
Excellent chapter. Love the conflict between the two women as well as Sam's amusement of it. It'll be interesting to find out whether Callen's right to trust these 3 women or whether one of them is playing him. Now onto the next chapter as I've really let the story slip.
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »