FanFiction.Net
for CCG Public Enemy No 1

10/12/2022 c6 2Ashurahhhhh
AKIRA STARTING TO BE MOULDED IN TO A CULTURED INDIVIDUAL
10/12/2022 c4 Ashurahhhhh
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YESSSSSS
10/12/2022 c3 Ashurahhhhh
Cultured Individuals Will Always Be Cultured
10/12/2022 c2 Ashurahhhhh
I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER
10/12/2022 c1 Ashurahhhhh
I'm laughing so hard! I just love Kakashi being a troll
9/30/2022 c11 6rosymalik
All I can think about is an alternative ending where, naruto and Sasuke coming to save Kakashi with the nine tailed beast mode and Sasuke holding a dimension portal open. And eto following kakashi demanding him to take her with him because how dare he leave her after their passionate nights together while she is in her One eye owl form.

Passionate nights as in them brainstorming smutty books together or doing other ‘things’. And Sasuke/Naruto being HORRIFIED because omg kakashi sensei WTF. You did what with THAT?! And kakashi being completely flustered trying to explain that she is an actual person/woman and not a MONSTER.
9/30/2022 c11 rosymalik
All I can think about is eto running after kakashi in her one eye ghoul form and angrily demanding for him to take her with him, because ‘how dare he leave her after all their passionate nights together.’ While naruto in a giant nine tailed beast mode looming over them and Sasuke is holding the dimension portal open and they’re HORRIFIED at the sight while kakashi is a stammering blushing mess trying to explain that it’s not what it looks like and that there’s an actual human/ghoul woman under there.

Because why not and when I tell you I am laughing so hard at the image of this happening. And the passionate nights can be either them doing the do or them brainstorming books smutty togethers. But either way the emotional and mental damage that would do to is PEAK
9/28/2022 c11 nanashihaisha
This was a blast!
9/15/2022 c11 Gamma-X
A perfect story. Would've been nice to know if Kakashi impregnated Eto, but eh, I'll settle for headcanon. Heheh. Their child would be terrifying.
9/15/2022 c9 Gamma-X
It's a shame Kakashi is acting like a shy virgin when it comes to Eto wanting him to fuck her. Like what the hell man! WHY DIDN'T HE TAP THAT!? ; n;
9/15/2022 c8 Gamma-X
YEAAAAAAH! Good chapter!
I see Eto is thirsty~! Hehehehehhe.
9/15/2022 c3 Gamma-X
Akira Mado is pretty frickin' hot, ngl.
I love how Kakashi is completely owning them! XD
Honestly hoping Kakashi manages to bang Akira though before things go to shit.
Unlikely though...I can still dream.
9/12/2022 c8 Guest
K nahh I prefer Eto and Kakashi
9/12/2022 c7 Guest
I actually like Kakashi and Akira
9/11/2022 c10 beanzhead
this was such a fun light hearted read, thank you for making my night better!
901 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »