FanFiction.Net
for CCG Public Enemy No 1

9/6/2020 c5 Guest
Why no more? This is so good!
9/3/2020 c1 Guest
Bro, are you alive?! Don't die!
8/31/2020 c1 1reign
Hella hilarious. Makes me crack up every single time I read it. Great story, it’s an enjoyable read. Thank you, and bless you.
8/24/2020 c5 samuelcaldeira76gmail.com
Thanks for the chapter the story is a good read with good humour hope you will update again and won't drop this
8/21/2020 c1 JustANobody
The fact that kakashi knows damn well that he could slaughter the CCG without batting an eyelash, but instead chooses to fuck with them is freaking genius. Honestly, I feel slightly bad for the migraine he's undoubtedly caused most of 'em.
8/20/2020 c2 AyakoA-chan
Can i just say I am LOVING this. Kakashi is my all-time favourite Naruto character and I absolutely love it when he wanders around trolling everybody because he can and he's so overpowered he could curbstomp everyone else to Australia.
8/17/2020 c5 Guest
Good story keep doing more chapters. Please
8/17/2020 c5 Reclai
I laughed so hard on the grade A trolling.
MOAR, MOAR!
11/10
8/15/2020 c5 Guest
I am once again askinf for a new chapter as fast a s possible
8/13/2020 c5 Eren
Please update
8/11/2020 c5 k1001e
Can I just say... I almost choked on my own spit because of you ... my abs hurt (and I can do 100 set ups easy) because of you. I was laughing for 30 min straight because of you … thank you so much. God I loved this chapter soo much .It killed me I havent laughed this hard in years! I hope you keep writing. I will definitely keep an eye out for updates. (but take your time, no rush, master-pieces do take time after all)
8/11/2020 c5 sittingonaplanet
This is amazing
8/11/2020 c5 walu jj
Waow! ur story is really good, it didn't disappoint. I have already recommended it to several of my friends.
keep up the good work really love ur story bro.
I haven't felt like this since I last read solo-leveling.
8/11/2020 c1 walu jj
I beg u author-sama don't drop this, i am a hard core Kakashi fan and it's so hard to find a good Kakashi FIC.
Plz continue this, it's one of the only one story where Kakashi is not overly strong, but still has his badass personality/character.
TQ for this story
8/10/2020 c1 Stormlight131
Sweet story. Can’t wait for the next chapter! Also can’t wait to see touka go insane from prolonged exposure to kakashi :D
872 « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »