FanFiction.Net
for CCG Public Enemy No 1

7/2/2020 c4 ZERO ASAS
please continue, this story is incredible I love how kakashi is being portrayed or how this fic doesn’t have what the person regrets what he turned into and denies what he has to do to survive, kakashi only accepts it well, seriously if he has to continue i read fics already have a good time is sincerely this is one of the best (just don't spoil by putting novels
6/26/2020 c4 22curry-llama
I definitely want to see Kakashi force himself into the CCG and befriend them all against their will. Now that would be hilarious
6/26/2020 c3 curry-llama
my favourite Naruto crossovers are the ones where Kakashi goes to another world and trolls the ever living shit out of them. This has to take the cake XD I'm enjoying this so much that the only issue I have is that there isn't more! It's that good!
6/23/2020 c4 6ZaydenBlaze47
This is one of the better characterisations of Kakashi I've read.
6/23/2020 c4 The Panda Goddess
so good!
6/15/2020 c4 Sypho Dias
Dude this fic is awesome! Wish kakashi had his sharingan though. That would have been even more awesome! Please update soon though! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/14/2020 c1 chllim07
Can update dis it is actually good
6/10/2020 c2 Guest
pls update
6/10/2020 c4 Guest
noice
6/8/2020 c4 Guest
Pleased Update
5/30/2020 c4 Guest
. Pls fam it’s mad have you ever thought of doing a Naruto dororo crossover?
5/26/2020 c4 1YeTianshi
Welp... I've caught up. Woe is me.

Will look forward to the next chapter :D
5/26/2020 c3 YeTianshi
Both hilarious and interesting, I enjoyed every second of reading this. Really wished it had more chapters to read because I'm dreading reading the next one... because it's the last one.
5/26/2020 c1 YeTianshi
This is looking up to be one hilarious fic.
5/24/2020 c4 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
Please update. I want to see Akira seducing Kakashi!
872 « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »