FanFiction.Net
for CCG Public Enemy No 1

9/12/2022 c7 Guest
I actually like Kakashi and Akira
9/11/2022 c10 beanzhead
this was such a fun light hearted read, thank you for making my night better!
8/10/2022 c11 1Mike699
This was really fun to read. I spent more time reading it than I should because I have to work at 4:00 am tomorrow, but it really made me smile, and giggle sometimes too. I have only watched 1 season of the Tokyo ghoul anime, so I know this had at least a couple mildly big spoilers, but I enjoyed it all the same.
8/9/2022 c11 robert108
One of the greatest kakashi troll fics I've ever read. Would love to see an epilogue where people from the elemental nations go on a vacation to the ghoul world.
8/7/2022 c11 realfan16
lmao. Kakashi4lifeHadn't had such a good read in while and it's completed to boot
8/7/2022 c9 realfan16
Can't complain on this ending
8/7/2022 c7 realfan16
Loved it. TT_TT getting lost in the road of life on GPS monitoring suddenly makes it seem more real *SOLID 60 seconds of laughing on this one *
8/7/2022 c10 realfan16
damn! this was a good read. excellent even for it's completed
8/6/2022 c3 realfan16
They might be powerful but Kakashi is kage lvl powered by chakra ghoul genetics. needless to say 'bad matchup for humanity'
8/6/2022 c1 realfan16
Lmao. Good thought you had on this one. a classic Kakashi we all like
7/27/2022 c9 Theif Lupin
Yes yes Only guys in a green spandex.
7/27/2022 c8 Theif Lupin
“PHYSICS IS HIS BITCH, PHYSICS IS HIS BITCH”.
7/27/2022 c7 Theif Lupin
Therapy Ha Ha Ha Threapy.
7/24/2022 c10 cring man
this was amazing, i thank you for this wonderful book.
7/12/2022 c11 Mastertw05ny
It’s beautiful. Seriously, this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. Kakashi just busting out Susanoo and putting the final nail in the coffin that he is a god. Kakashi and Eto trolling people works perfectly. This entire fic is a comedic masterpiece.
903 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »