FanFiction.Net
for Ark: Dynasty

12/24/2022 c4 Icarus
So...I think it's selfish for Nate Walker to be that way. He should at the very least let them know he's alive. But I guess he has his reasons. He is a little introverted. I wonder how you're going to tackle the problem. There's also an error where you cut off the sentence. I'd check that out.
12/23/2022 c3 Guest
First off, I like how these POV swaps are a little more fleshed out. There are fewer of them, but they fit in just fine. I also like how you're adding in survivor pov's from other tribes, just to give it the feeling of a living world. At first, I thought Nate was going to be a lone survivor. Then you went and added some friends for him. The other family members are probably worried sick as he is the only one not present with them.

I love all the Ark creature mods, especially Ark Additions and Additional Creatures. I wonder what role they will play in the story. I also love how you worked in the Schooner from Atlas, used the Leed, then the modded creature from Ark Additions. I'm pretty sure it was the giant crocodile that can't stay out of water for too long.

They're manufactured humans? I guess that makes sense. They're clones.

Anyways, Can't wait to read more.
12/23/2022 c2 Icarus
The way you transitioned the POV's in this one was someone jarring. I know you're trying to keep everyone on the same page, but some more content per POV would be welcomed. I feel like you slightly rushed through each POV. I understand why you did it though. It was well thought out. I wonder if this little bit of romance is going to evolve or come to fruition later.
12/23/2022 c1 Icarus
So this was somewhat of a weird intro. A hive-mind-like memory from so many survivors? It is however slightly enticing. Everyone right now is washed up and confused. The majority of the children being separated can not be coincidental and gives of Lord of the Flies vibes.
6/24/2021 c3 Guest
I did not see that coming. That was so much information for new people to unpack and the revelation that they’re all clones almost sent them over the edge. I love how you’re making gameplay mechanics into the story’s science.
6/23/2021 c2 Arkman
I love how you’re giving other places more lore like those raiders on the center. Also, I’m this mega ark idea is cool. I’m curious to find out how the family will manage. The ark rangers sound like decent folk.
6/23/2021 c1 Arkman
Oh shoot, I didn’t realize you updated the earlier chapters. I guess you are polishing them up?
4/25/2021 c1 6Isaacplayz3651
This story is phenomenal! You are a fantastic writer! I love the mysterious intro right before you landed on the beach, very well done.
4/19/2021 c1 Seimika
Well damn popped on your page to read your pokemon story and only found this,
9/6/2020 c3 CorporateColonel
loving it! please keep going! :D
9/5/2020 c2 CorporateColonel
gonna read chapter 3 tomorrow, so far so good, keep it up! :D
2/22/2020 c2 Guest
Ooh, this is pretty good. I like the Dino dossiers. You put some thought into those
2/18/2020 c1 Eagle9249
This is amazing! I love the outlook you're giving on this Ark. That's an ambitious story you've got going on there judging by the sheer amount of species and maps that are in the Mega-Ark. I also love how you're incorporating different POV's with events. I get the Feeling that "Nate" is going to be a maverick for some reason, just because he seems oddly in tune with the whole thing for now. His family though, I hope they all make it. Wishful thinking, I know. But man, you've got your work cut out for you. You even added two POV's that aren't part of the main group. One's a mystery and the other looks like a tribe that has been living there for a while. You added ATLAS stuff in here too? I wonder how that's going to work out. I look forward to the next chapter!
2/13/2020 c1 Guest
Pretty cool so far. Keep it up!
2/12/2020 c1 Arkman
So you updated it and changed profiles? Nice. I like how you're attempting to build a world out of this Ark. Looking forward to more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »