for Marinette's New Little Sister

11/13/2020 c4 mepuppypro
and I oop- ...definitely related to Chloe without a doubt that baby is a Bourgeois of course she hates Marinette.
11/13/2020 c3 mepuppypro
uhhhhh gross did you really have to include the baking brownies? Like th-thats just gross aint nobody wanna read about a baby taking a shit especially not in detail...jeez!
11/13/2020 c2 mepuppypro
and I oop- this is a very interesting story... just kidding its amazing! :)
5/13/2020 c1 Miraculous101
Awww poor Chloe!
3/14/2020 c11 marichat2019
Wow me encanta tu historia, quiero saber como se resolverá todo esto... Me muero por seguir leyendo sobre Baby Chloe nunca antes había leído algo parecido ... Mi único deseo es que haya Adrinette aquí!
2/27/2020 c11 8The Keeper of Worlds
...Tikki has fucked up.*legit pinprick eyes, pale complexion * She made Pollen swear not to say anything or she’d literally die by being faded from existence and then revealed she basically magically super whammies the one wielder she’s cared for in a long time into a baby and then HID IT from the one who made the wish. Ya, Momma Pollen rage is going to be damn TERRIFYING.
2/27/2020 c11 20StellarStylus
Very nice scene with Pollen and Tikki. Very amusing scene with Officer Raincomprix and the hospital staff. Also a very nice scene with Marinette.

Not sure what else to say, other than great job as usual.
2/27/2020 c11 500yellow 14
Well Rose is a special case...

Then again, she’s very pink...

Very amusing, keep updating
2/24/2020 c10 yellow 14
Most interesting. Keep updating (and no Pollen, I don't think giving Chloe another chance is a good idea.)
2/23/2020 c10 20StellarStylus
Poor Pollen. :(

It's that last sentence which is the real WHAM line.

Keep up the great work!
2/23/2020 c10 8The Keeper of Worlds
Magic is at play suckers, that baby is going nowhere but your house-LOL. I’m loving seeing more of Pollen and I can tell that’ll be a fun evolution of things.
2/20/2020 c9 The Keeper of Worlds
And lead that into Pollen playing peekaboo with Chloé when Ladybug pops in-LOL. The glowing magic afterimage is pretty cool
2/20/2020 c9 500yellow 14
I'll take your word for it. Most entertaining, especially that last line. Keep updating
2/20/2020 c9 20StellarStylus
I really liked the part about the Greek myths! (I devoured Greek mythology as a kid, had it memorized around age 8.)
And yay, more chaos and drama at Le Grand Paris!
2/19/2020 c8 StarBun29
omg why the cliffhanger is killing me
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »