for Rebirth of a Trio

6/9 c7 Jostanos
I am not sure if it is the music that I am listening to at the time of this review, or if it may be because of other factors, but after I read that "Abel Horn was truly dead, and Marcus Fleet would hopefully be a good man and live a peaceful life." I thought of George Carlin's character "Al Sleet the Hippy Dippy Weather Man".

*ahem*

Please continue when you may. Thank you. :)
5/22 c7 2Yumi Edogawa
Wow, a lot happened in this chapter. I wonder what training Winters plans to get? She could ask Prompto, but as a weaker telepath she'd still be limited, so maybe she'll ask for physical training as well?

Hopefully the newly named Marcus Fleet finds happiness. I wonder if they gave him fake memories or if he thinks he has amnesia?

I'm enjoying seeing the trio work together and care for and help each other. That will help tremendously in dealing with future events.
4/27 c6 fraidykat
Yay another great chapter. Now they need to make a bigger bed maybe Mia can do it with magic. Keep up the good work and be safe and well.
4/24 c6 Yumi Edogawa
I enjoyed the reunion between Hermione, Prompto, and Noctis. Now they're together they have a lot more options. Anyone trying to mess with them or force one of them to do something will be in for a big surprise. Hopefully they'll be able to make things better for telepaths. Maybe the minbari can help with that?
I'm also enjoying the action scenes and ones that further the plot beyond their relationship. It'll be interesting to see how things progress. Prompto and Noctis have already rescued John's ship and crew as well as taken care of the current danger before more than one person died. Plus they were able to help poor Amis, I would not want to be him, especially with a mental link to the one who killed my teammates. Hopefully building his shields for him the way they did doesn't come back to haunt them.
4/24 c6 PheonixQueen15
They’re finally all together! And things are happening!
4/23 c6 Jostanos
Sci, there is a lot on my mind that I could say for this fantastic chapter, but I am not able to get them all down for they would be in a jumbled mess.

There for.. you will receive my personal meme in their stead:

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! *eye smiles*

well done, Sci, and thank you for the update. Please continue when you may. :)
6/13/2020 c5 Jostanos
Omake?: "Yatta ta-ta-ta ta-ta-ta-ta! THEY'VE FOUND EACH OTHER AT LAST!" cheers a familar mauve haired lad.
6/13/2020 c5 fraidykat
Awwww, they are all together and you stopped. So you better get the next chapter up quick so we can see the meeting and the puppy pile they become. Stay safe and well.
6/13/2020 c5 2Seth A. Mincberg
I hate you. You're getting better at writing cliffhangers and I hate it. Seriously though, without ever having even watched B5, I love this fic. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
4/11/2020 c4 Jostanos
Matsuo: *blinks* That's not good.
4/11/2020 c4 fraidykat
I would bet the Cortez is the ship Hermione is on. So the boys will be on their way to help her. Stay safe and well.
4/11/2020 c4 wolfco
Yay! Thank you for the pleasant surprise for my early morning wake up! I really can't wait to see Hermione arrive, but oh my goodness... happiness for Noctis and Prompto to begin with. You are so skilled in building relationships and showing how characters come to feel or react one way or another. Poor Londo might just get his shit kicked in if chooses poorly early along in this scenario. I also can see how some outside support could benefit lots of the characters. There was a lot of spiraling out of control from what I remember (I watched Babylon 5 only when it first aired so vague memories). Hopefully, increased information will lead to earlier response and better outcomes! Be safe in these trying times!
4/11/2020 c4 PheonixQueen15
Dun-dun-da! Dramatic ending!
3/4/2020 c3 BrownEyesAngel
Enjoying this, can't wait for Hermione's appearance. Wouldn't mind if they became a true threesome. Please update soon.
2/15/2020 c3 1Rhyssia
B5 has long been a favorite, and I'm enjoying this greatly.
27 Page 1 2 Next »