for Hello Kalus

12/2/2020 c1 13CraftyMaelyss
I wanted to re-read this but accidentally sent it before I finished -;

It's a really good portrayal of how everyone grieves differently and handled their feelings on the matter of Kalus' 'betrayal' and it's another good portrayal of her anger management issues, as everyone in the kingdom is terrified of Theena's rage.
12/2/2020 c3 CraftyMaelyss
This is such an incredibly deep and wonderful view on how Theena began feeling guilty for what she did to Kalus, along with trying to fight her own feelings, even though she knew she was in the wrong for it. I can't wait to see future stories that you write :)
8/30/2020 c2 CraftyMaelyss
I'm sorry I didn't find this earlier. This is such a powerful and beautiful story, something that absolutely belongs in the game. It's so touching to see you writing these characters beautifully, as well as adding your own dark touch. I love this series and I cannot wait to see you continue it, in your own time :)
2/16/2020 c1 Rebirthment
Wow I was not expecting that from the title holy crap.

Feels weird seeing this since only one npc mentions her at the end of the game and not Kameo or Theena but nice fanfic!
2/16/2020 c1 Rebirthment
Wow now that i read this i was NOT expecting that holy crap.

It's weird to see this since nothing was mentioned much about her after the game by Kameo but only one NPC but nice fanfic!