for Pleasant Surprise

1/7 c2 thewirlydirly
Thank you Wiifan2009! Thank you Overlord of Ice!
1/3 c2 9wesst1
Kinky as hell and I love it.
1/1/2021 c1 5reedgirl076
We're forgetting the height difference is Makoto standing on his tippy toes-
(jk really loves it lol)
3/10/2020 c1 Guest
this was really well written, and it was nice seeing kyoko losing her cool because of makoto. its a nice little spin then what we’re normally given with kyoko being quite dominant. basically, i’m in love with dom makoto
3/10/2020 c1 ifiweregreeniwoulddie
yes yes yes yes YES! is all i am able to say haha.
2/25/2020 c1 14The Overlord of Ice
Imagine thinking that being dominant is the same as being aggressive, lol.
2/25/2020 c1 Guest
He's as aggressive as a wolf cub
2/15/2020 c1 18MonochromeLibrary
It so entertaining having Makoto be the dominant one and Kyoko learning his hidden aggressiveness is just as amusing.
2/12/2020 c1 6Vongola Ninja
This luckster needs to show his other cheeky classmate's, Kohai's, Sempai's, sensei's and maybe even his Female family how Dominating he can be, also I don't think Lucksters and his Luck was abamdoned the author even say's he goes at his own pace and yes it's been close to 2 years since he updated anything, but hey lots of people are like that.

Anyway Liked what I read and hope for more Next time maybe Hina or Chaki how about Miu or perhaps a look to Adult Makoto with Teenager 18/19 Monaca with Alive Junko in tow who know's (thogh really would like to see a Headmaster/Teacher Makoto dealing with the Female student's and Faculty along with the unaddressed brocon sister he has with maybe adding in a new widowed mother Maybe, just saying Makoto's mom was Smoking)
2/11/2020 c1 9wesst1
You know, the weird thing is that I can actually see it. It's always guys like Makoto who are into that.