for Potter and Prejudice

8/6/2020 c14 sunsethill
Cute connection here of the Greengrasses to the Bennets. The tone of the epilogue suggests the end of P&P quite well.
8/6/2020 c13 sunsethill
Nice use of Molly in the role of Lady Catherine.
8/6/2020 c12 sunsethill
Hooray. Daphne is starting to think. She will be ashamed of herself for making assumptions and listening to gossip rather than actually getting to know Harry herself.
8/6/2020 c10 sunsethill
I'm glad that Daphne is finally getting more information on Harry. You write a very smooth flowing story, but at this point, Daphne is so unlikeable that I know I just need to plow ahead to the eventual pay-off. But great job of making Cassandra exactly the type of woman that Harry despises. I hope she gets quite the set down soon. I don't think your Harry will put up with this for very long.
7/24/2020 c8 2Tonyorobsky
Ok, that was stupid.
You made Harry very stupid with Daphne.
And over the previous chapters, you made the supposedly brilliant Daphne stupid as well. For a slytherin, she sucks at observing and gathering informations. Her acquaintance with Hermione for years has been useless in improving her knowledge and understanding of Harry. She takes more interest in the words of Percy, who alienated his family, about Harry’s family situation, over the one who had grown with him.

She should have outgrown her prejudiced dislike and been neutral, trying to make sense of the conflicting informations she received.

And Harry not knowing anything about magical traditions over his years of training as a lord? You downgraded him to the idiot he was at Hogwart.
7/24/2020 c14 K
A very enjoyable story. Difficult to put down. You and/or your spellchecker still need to work out when ‘from’ or ‘form’ are appropriate, but hey, perfection is always fun when you are still striving for it.
7/23/2020 c14 BillBrink
Wonderfully done! I think you accomplished your goal, as I enjoyed reading this well written work. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
7/23/2020 c14 DarkAphrodite
thank you for writing this beautiful story.
7/20/2020 c13 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad Daphne got to meet Molly Weasley at her best! That was too funny!
7/20/2020 c12 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry able to smooth things over for Percy, not that that rotter deserved it, but it will make things smoother for Harry in the long run. Also no need for Molly to lose another son as it appeared that Silene's family was getting ready to "have a talk with him". ;-) Oddly enough, I don't really care or want this particular Daphne to come around. Her character doesn't speak to me. She's too cold and judgmental. I don't see her as a good match for Harry.
7/20/2020 c11 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry having fun with Teddy and the other kids at the orphanage. It's too funny that Daphne keeps spontaneously seeing him interacting with others in a delightful manner. Harry really should have been dating Astoria instead, but then again, Neville deserves a good girl, too. I see Percy is continuing to set himself up for disaster... Iceberg ahead!
7/20/2020 c10 Hank1967
Cassandra is hilarious! She is really working Daphne over! Excellent chapter! Enjoyed all of Percy's frustrations with trying to find out who PP&M is. Daphne's too. I wish you would have shown a little bit more of what was behind Harry and Cassandra. From where I'm sitting, it looks like she's trying to help Harry get Daphne. Interesting that...
7/20/2020 c9 Hank1967
Enjoyed that scene in the Hog's Head. Too funny having a drunken Ron fill Daphne in. Maybe after the last two encounters with Weasleys she'll see the reason Harry is better off leaving those two alone. Actually, he'd probably be better off leaving Daphne alone, too... Excellent chapter!
7/20/2020 c8 Hank1967
Harry, you fool. You poor, poor fool. Too bad you didn't have James and Sirius to raise you. They would have taught you about the 4Fs... At least you're still free. Excellent chapter! Loved seeing Neville rise to the occasion. Somebody needs to shoot Percy, BTW.
7/20/2020 c7 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Very well done. Poor Neville. He needs to take a chance on Astoria.
125 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »