for Potter and Prejudice

6/15/2020 c3 welcome007
ah
frustrating
6/15/2020 c2 welcome007
i think the orphange will be harrys
6/15/2020 c1 welcome007
cool
6/15/2020 c12 10Averlovi
Its your story so take all the time you want.

Her assessment of Harry is way off though, then again I suppose she is blind to his virtues and hounding a fault.
6/15/2020 c12 Nero71
Loved it!
6/14/2020 c11 DarkChampion
I liked the history lesson he gave. Very good areas that were touched on. Except it might have been a ginormous information dump on the three of them. Like walking into a lecture on robotics when your experience with coding is hello world.

Not saying to do this, just mumblings.
Maybe something along the lines of, Harry showing them exhibits, and videos. And putting in a few words to answer a question. To reduce the lecture info dump. Bringing the focus on what they are seeing. Over what he is saying. Turning what he is saying, into something they are seeing.

Good work on theo.!
6/14/2020 c11 Nero71
Nice chapter! Awaiting the next chapter
6/14/2020 c7 14thunderofdeath97
daphne needs to quit being a bitch, and listening to everybody's elses opinion and form her own
6/14/2020 c1 Vegdeg
This is a good story but starting to go downhill fast as you are dragging it out too long. You have done a great job adapting the premise and setting up a believable misunderstanding, but your plot, the believability, and our alignment with your main characters particularly Daphne is fadding fast. The long Daphne fails to evolve and realize the truth but mostly even seek to understand she comes off as a petulant unlikable teenager. By this last chapter (11) you really needed to have them getting past this and starting to learn directly from each other. Good luck.
6/14/2020 c11 bdwilliams3
Excellent!
6/14/2020 c11 6DriftWood1965
Another good chapter. Not sure of the Wickham/Lydia comparison to Percy/Seline. Wickham never wanted to marry Lydia. He needed to escape his debts in Brighton and 'convinced' a lovestuck and stupid Lydia he would marry her but really only wanted a young bed companion.
6/14/2020 c11 23Ghostwriter71
Ah, I was correct on Percy, but I confess I completely overlooked Silene/Lydia.

Also: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. " :)

Excellent chapter!
6/14/2020 c11 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
6/12/2020 c10 Nero71
Loved this chapter. Hope you keep updating at this pace.
125 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »