for Potter and Prejudice

6/12/2020 c10 2mwinter1
AWaiting more
6/12/2020 c10 23Ghostwriter71
Seems Miss Cassie is enjoying herself.

When I saw the line: "This is getting old, very old" I thought of Legolas talking about Fangorn Forest. :)
6/12/2020 c10 10Averlovi
Oh I really want to slap Daphe in this. Being a bit of a cow!
6/12/2020 c9 23Ghostwriter71
So Cassandra is Caroline? Just guessing here. Who are the Weasleys in the P&P world? Or are they just added for HP ambiance? Which works perfectly, by the way...that wasn't a complaint.

Haha, Daphne: "Can we talk about something other than Potter and Longbottom?" :D
6/11/2020 c9 mrfresh
Thanks for sharing your story! It is very entertaining.
6/11/2020 c9 Milagro626
I really like this chapter. Really enjoyed all aspects, and look forward to whenever you have a chance to send out the next installment.

I am happy that Hermoine is breaking Daphne's Prejudices preconceptions. I also enjoy the discussion between Harry and Neville. The Drunk Weasleys are a nice touch to bring out the truth also.
6/11/2020 c9 Guest
Loving this story! Daphne will see the error of her judgment and see Harry for who he really is. I cannot wait to read more. ~ LSE
6/11/2020 c9 dadscooking
Having never read Pride and Prejudice, i have to take your word of the plot-line. This story is wonderful and a highlight everytime a chapter posts.

Thanks!
6/11/2020 c9 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
6/11/2020 c9 bdwilliams3
Totally right on proposal, reflecting more on my previous comment. Great chapter showing the further developments!
6/10/2020 c9 Nero71
Really liked it. Awaiting the next chapter.
6/10/2020 c9 10Averlovi
Well now there seems to be a flicker from Daphne. Envy is a powerful emotion.
6/9/2020 c8 Guest
I love the story, please write faster.
6/10/2020 c9 Kirito125690
keep up the good work! please update soon.
6/10/2020 c6 Corneliusduke
There are others that would be a good match for Harry, like Fleur's sister Gabby. That would be also a good way to celebrating magical co-0peration with other countries and her & Harry would be a good match!
125 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »