for Potter and Prejudice

6/4/2020 c5 2Goodkat2010
Really great story so far! I really like your choice for Mr. Collins and Mr. Wickham, though I’m wondering if Wickham will actually be spread out over a couple of characters. Awesome writing! Keep up the great work!
6/3/2020 c5 Guest
Update soon
6/3/2020 c5 23Ghostwriter71
I confess I stumbled across this story by accident, but now I rather like it. "Pride and Prejudice" is one of the few actual romance stories I can tolerate. And you're doing a great job with it.

So, I assume that Nott is the equivalent of Mr. Collins?
6/2/2020 c4 bdwilliams3
Loving the twists, and how fun this plays HP and P&P storylines together. Can't wait for more!
6/2/2020 c4 Milagro626
I really enjoy the chapters so far, and hope that there may be a turn around for Daphne and Harry. Also for Neville and Astoria. I am sure the unnamed individual is Malfoy, and I hope that normal ship of Malfoy and Astoria does not come to pass. I will still read the story, but it is not a ship I enjoy overall.

Great story overall.
6/2/2020 c4 14SeriousScribble
Lol.

"I do not hold one's house that they were sorted into at Hogwarts against anyone. Courageous people have come from Slytherin. Scheming cowards have come from Gryffindor."

I love how this reads "I don't care about houses. Slytherins are perfectly fine if they are Gryffindors". It would be brilliant irony, but I rather fear you were serious here.

Oh well.
5/31/2020 c3 Othello John
Thanks
5/30/2020 c3 Milagro626
This seems like a good story. I like it so far, and can't wait to see the next chapter. I confess that I have never ready Pride and Prejudice, and I am wondering if the title is based on Daphine's character's attitude?

Regardless, I am interested in seeing what happens next. Will Hermoine or Neville set Daphine straight? This can continue for 3 or 4 more chapters if done right, but that would be torturous for both characters and the reader. Could be fun
5/30/2020 c3 bdwilliams3
loving the story! interested to see how you incorporate Wickham - at the moment hard for me to imagine Ron as that, but could see it working. can't wait for the next!
5/30/2020 c3 Almanaro Alcarafinwe
Potter and Prejudice, sounds good right...?

Surely Potter and Prejudice and Zombies
5/29/2020 c3 3W Arcturus Black
Loving this story. Can't hardly wait to read the next chapter
5/28/2020 c2 Corneliusduke
Decent chapter, although I think Daphne needs a good slap in the face, & a broken nose for good measure.
5/28/2020 c2 sharkey390
This story is so interesting. I love pride and prejudice and I like the spin you have on the story. The overheard conversations and lines that immediately bring me to the book are great. Can’t wait for the next chapter
5/15/2020 c1 sharkey390
Can’t wAit for more!
3/27/2020 c1 autumngold
I love the beginning of your story! Thank you for giving Harry the education he needs and giving him more of an opportunity to effect change than being an auror and married to Ginny. I can't wait to see what both Harry and Neville will accomplish. Outstanding first chapter!
125 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »