for Cabin Fever

5/27 c15 Charlie757
I really enjoyed your story. It seemed a bit rushed at the end, but I understand the need to complete it. Keep up the good work.
5/26 c15 8SparkyGurly227
This was such a good ending! I loved it and I'm so glad they ended up not having to do long distance! Excellent work!
5/25 c15 Savannah246810
I’m sad this is the last chapter. I really enjoyed this story. I hope maybe one day you will do a sequel on this story because I would love to see what happens after this ending. Thanks for a great story!
5/25 c15 sweetgirl2711.cp
Glad they work it out and are together. Nice ending. Will be checking for new stories. Your writing is getting better!
5/16 c14 SparkyGurly227
That ending was literally perfect. They're going to see each other again! This is amazing!
5/16 c14 Savannah246810
I am so excited for the next chapter! Thanks for updating! Hope to see the next chapter up soon!
5/16 c14 sweetgirl2711.cp
That cool that they can do an album together!
5/16 c14 3SomberFilledWithSullen
Ahh yesss! I’m so excited for this collaboration (in more ways than one hehe)
5/10 c13 8SparkyGurly227
Aww, that was quite sweet. I hope it all works out for them. Great work!
5/10 c13 Savannah246810
I can’t wait for the next chapter! This story is so good! It is my favorite. Please update soon it’s amazing!
5/10 c13 sweetgirl2711.cp
That was so sweet!
5/3 c12 SparkyGurly227
I liked the fact that both realised they were wrong and apologised for what they're part in it. This chapter, though quite sad, was pretty good. It was nice to see them talking about the future and being realistic about it.
5/3 c12 Guest
To be honest, I feel like Austin was still being a bit harsh. I feel like his apology was only half $$ed but I do understand where he was coming from. I do agree that Ally overreacted a tad, but I feel like he should have just apologized and then give her the opportunity to do so after him and Ally could have admitted she was partially to blame on her own terms without him calling her out like he did. That’s just my personal opinion, though. I am an overly sensitive girl, so I may just be basing it on how I would feel personally if I were in Ally’s shoes.
5/3 c12 Savannah
Aww poor Austin! Loved the chapter. Can wait for the next one! Please update soon!
5/3 c12 sweetgirl2711.cp
I understand why Ally doesn’t want a long distance relationship. It is hard to be in one when there is no goal in sight. Glad that they talked and work it out. Hopefully they find a way to be closer to each other,
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »