for After the Many Dates: Danny and Wendy

9/8 c12 Guest
Worth the wait!
9/7 c12 D.Nolan
That was a good chapter that moved the plot along in an exciting direction. Also, your dialogue writing is very good. Can’t wait until next the chapter. congrats on finding a good therapist to talk things through with.
9/7 c12 Guest
I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this fanfiction
8/27 c12 182Luiz4200
Well, I presume Danny got it right about who the shapeshifter is since the Chameleon wouldn't have triggered his ghost sense.

I so wanna see Kara's face when Peter warns her about Danny.
8/27 c12 William Escobar 608
1) ¡¡¡¿DONDE RAYOS ES

2) ¡¡¡HAY NO, DE TODOS LOS FANTASMAS DE TODA LA ZONA FANTASMA TENÍA QUE SER EL QUIÉN ESTARÁ FASTIDIANDO!.

3) ¡¡¡OH NO LOS LADRONES TIENEN LA KRYPTONITA!

4) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... ¿están seguros que Wendy no es Kryptoniana?

5)'¡¡¡¿VOLVERÁS A DESAPARECER OTRO AÑO?!.
8/27 c12 Guest
Hello. Like the story so far, but am I really the only one commenting here who's noticed your particular mention of a certain blue box just parked across the street from Kara's apartment?
8/27 c12 4461394
Happy early birthday
8/27 c12 79DJ Rodriguez
Thanks for the update! It was well worth the wait! I am glad that you are feeling better, and hope that you continue to heal all over.

It seems that the double-date is going off good so far, but it seems that some criminal scum have decided to just wreck their double-date. So Metropolis is going to have some new superheroes in town, and I bet that things are going to get more interesting from there!

All in all, very good! I also hope you check out my Danny Phantom x Dragonball crossover soon! Keep it up!
8/27 c12 6Jebest4781
Pretty decent chapter here and wonder what you'll do next in this.
8/27 c12 3RonaldM40196867
I’m sure Spider-Man and Supergirl are getting along great.

A double date will lead to something hilarious!
8/26 c2 3Batguy01
In response to qazse's recent "review" I'll have this disclaimer.

I WILL NOT DO A HAREM ON THIS FIC OR ANY OTHER OF MY STORIES!

They are degrading and offensive to women, people like qazse only want those type of fics is because they don't know how women work and it's just some power fantasy in their otherwise pathetic lives. Unless it's some sort of parody fic (which makes fun of the harem tropes) I will never read that type of fic.

Having this review in my fic offends me that I have some fans who are just toxic. Also even if I wanted to write a harem in Danny & Wendy, I can't. FlowerPrincess 11 wrote in her guidelines for Many Dates spin-offs that to NOT make any of them a harem fic.

Another disclaimer as well.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATE SPEECH OF ANY KIND!

Wether it's against a religion, race, sexuality, or gender preference, it's hate speech.

So any "fan" is thinking of writing these type of reviews that qazse just wrote I have this to say.

GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD.

That's all I want to disclaim for now.
8/26 c12 qazse
It’s nice seeing Danny interact with his previous dates on good terms. But at the same time, as a massive harem fanatic, I wish some of them would be okay with sharing Danny and form a harem with him.

My complete list of the complete harem in this massive crossover would be:
-Kim
-Spectra
-Felicia
-Star
6/12 c11 1Zoomedin
Without Question Neomark has some great ideas. I especially liked how he showed Danny can be a hero without his powers. However don't doubt yourself. I'm a new writer as well, and I understand it takes time to find your footing. So don't overtax yourself. Don't forget- Fenton Ecto-battle Axe for Wendy! This needs to be in the story! Wendy needs something she can fight ghosts with, that suits her style! Anyways this story has potential. I'm very curious about what will happen when the gang gets to Metropolis. I'm also curious how you'll handle everyone going back to school, since we never saw school on Gravity Falls. Pay close attention to the start of my review, show that Danny doesn't always need his powers! I think this story can definitely become wild! Also can Vlad and Bill meet at some point? I would really like that. I'm glad to know a fellow new writer, I'm glad to see you're working hard, and I hope you'll come back, soon with more chapters! Nice Mini comedy skit in there as well. You've certainly got a creative mind, hope to hear from you soon.
6/8 c11 9BeConFuzzled Writer
Very nice. Don’t worry about taking too long with chapters. Life takes priority, especially when you’re trying to balance it out.
6/8 c10 BeConFuzzled Writer
Pardon for the late review. This was good. I didn’t know Jack had a famous recipe for spaghetti.
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »