FanFiction.Net
for Waifs and Strays

7/23/2022 c31 2Light on the Horizon
Great story!
4/8/2022 c31 TtotheA
Such sweet stories with a depth of emotions
4/8/2022 c28 TtotheA
…keeping appointments! ️
4/7/2022 c23 TtotheA
I am entranced by this story. Draco’s emotional range in your stories is so lovely
4/1/2022 c31 17EndlessRdr2022
Aww. This was an interesting and unique twist. I couldn’t read fast enough.
2/23/2022 c31 2SpSt
super story!
11/1/2021 c31 JL54R
I came across this something like 2 years ago. I had added it to my favorites as it was good, but not too far along. I ended up finding it again, now complete, and would like to say you did an amazing job.
10/29/2021 c31 biblich0r
I absolutely loved this... I was in tears near the end, such a beautifully written story. Thank you so much for sharing this!
9/24/2021 c19 michelle.stein
AHHHH, I LOVE how she just says it!
8/6/2021 c31 506Ash Juillet
This was such a wonderful story! I loved every part of it. I laughed every time Draco thought 'just one more day' and was moved to tears when he realised he was in love with her and in so much trouble. Great work on this story!
7/23/2021 c31 monstermerawr
"the other side of the bed wil have a different ferret tonight" i love that~
6/29/2021 c11 1Cavelenare
IM SO NERVOUS FOR WHEN THEY FIND OUT HES THE FERRET LIKE OMFG PLS *CRIES*
6/26/2021 c31 jaymay49
Lovely story!
5/17/2021 c23 noviarespati
Why am i laughing so hard? Should i apologize for laughing so hard? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was imagining harry’s face when he saw draco transform. AHAHAHAHAHA I’m sorry!
5/16/2021 c2 10thoushaltnottpass
I love this! This isn't flame, I promise, and I feel bad for writing this, but I feel that authors need honest evaluations of their stories, so here goes. My only complaint is the fact that the switching between past and present tenses are very distracting. It constantly going between 'had' and 'has', for example. Please, keep in mind that I do not mean to insult you, I promise. This story is amazing and I'm looking forward to reading it all. But, if you had to write it again, I would suggest sticking to one of the tenses. Sorry if you feel insulted, I promise it was not my intention. Okay, gonna go ahead and read Ch3 now. Have a great day!
1,317 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »