for Not a game Max

7/10 c1 Guest
Dark and twisted. Never thought I would come across something like this. Wow gave me chills
5/17 c1 MyOCDisMild
Wow...the gargantuan summary at the beginning of the story let me know that it would be best if I didn't read this. So I didn't. I just wanted to say that your complete aversion to diversity and going so far as to say Terry was "dumbed" down to fit a character that was of color is both dangerous and insulting. Just...ugh.
3/7 c1 blackgremlins
“Forced diversity” just be honest and say you hate when black people are included in the story. But, you would sound racist. Saying “forced diversity” just makes it diet racism. Since you have problem with Max being made for the animation, then you must have a problem with Dana. She was made for the animation. Making Terry’s girlfriend Asian qualify as “forced diversity”? I didn’t know, you couldn’t add a fictional character for fictional animation show based on a fictional comic book. Audacity of the show runners and writers making up a character for their show.
2/14 c1 18Wolf heart 22
Not bad. I like Max as a character but I see your points too. She totally took over the show. Thanks for sharing
2/14 c1 Speedsters and Arrows
Amazing story. This is exactly how I think Bruce and Terry would react neither of them would take well to being blackmailed.

I don't think Max ever understood that being Batman isn't a game or the reason why Terry does it. It's not for some thrill, it's for a chance to make for past mistake and become a better person, it's to make sure nobody has to lose a loved one like Terry and Bruce, it's to make sure gotham is safer for not only his remaining family but everyone in the city.

Keep up the great work.
2/13 c1 18Braconte
This is really good and I love how well written the conversation is between the characters. Now I’m going to be honest I’ve never been the biggest fan of Batman Beyond. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s a good show, but I prefer the original Batman The Animated Series.

Now there are a few things I do love about Batman Beyond.
1. Return of the joker movie
2. The crossover episodes in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon.
3. The character development between Bruce and Terry.
4. Being a continuation of the original animated series.

The only thing I really have a problem with the show is the main character himself. I think Terry is handled well in the show for the most part, but I just can’t picture him being Batman. Now I don’t mean that in a bad way, but to the show’s credit I think that works to their advantage, because it allows Terry to really figure out who he wants to be as his own hero instead of trying to live up to the Batman mantle.

I mean let’s face it most people in the DC world who try to be the next Batman tend to go a different path. I mean look at Azrael, Batman really dropped the ball there when letting him wear the cape and cowl. But then again Batman has made decisions that are way more dumb than the one in Knightfall.

Anyways keep up the great work I love these one-shot fanfics.
2/13 c1 Guest
how is max's hacking any worse than Melanie Walkers or catwormans criminal actives

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service