for The Youngest and Strongest In The Family

4/26 c10 Guest
Great
3/10 c10 blackcoolace
i love your your book. i look forwarward to reading more.
2/20 c2 SomewhatDark
I cringed so hard that my soul climbed out of my body and now I'm doomed to roam the earth as a ghost, cringing for all eternity.
2/11 c10 Guest
Great writing skills and plot and whatnot, but I didn’t like the way Minato was portrayed. He is a guy with a lot of honor and humility. He isn’t the type of guy to do that to his wife, no matter the universe. Minato is a case of 7 year old good, or rated R bad. It would have been better if he was killed somehow, maybe by an enemy group of enemy shinobi during the chunnin exams like the 3rd Hokage did, and went down fighting. That would get him out of the way for Naruto and kushina, without stripping Minato of his honor.
1/26 c10 olympaforged
this is one of the most well written works I have ever read and I love it. its structured nicely and the balance of lemons and plot is perfect. job well done so far looking forward to more chapters.
1/21 c10 lonetigar20
Awesome can't wait for more :)
1/14 c10 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work boss! Stay safe and healthy.
1/11 c10 daniel2610994
Looool minato really fucked up, because like it was explained on this chapter he tried to illegally pimp a daimyo of all people, yep once this is over his head is gonna roll and it will even help naruto go and recruit his own busty hoekage hehehe, but that is still far away, first we have to see what girls he will meet on the exams, after all there are kunoichis from all the five villages, so yeah its the perfect opportunity to seduce girls like temari, samui kurotsuchi among others if they are in rhe village, or even better if they entered the exam, but their ages would make that difficult unless it was changed :v
1/11 c10 14MacMan3679
I wish you would have added the individual scenes for each of the girl's first times. The only real scene is Naruto's first time with his mother.
1/9 c10 Dr1zzy
Thx for The update
1/9 c10 spanky1988.ajw
Can't wait for chapter 11!
1/9 c10 AJGuardian
Wow. It's been a long ass while. Good to see ya.
1/8 c10 naruto
great chapter keep it up
1/8 c10 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update thank you
1/8 c10 5Jtf0012
I would love to see fuu and yugito nii to join. those two have not had good lives. a fem haku would make my day. love this story so fat.
161 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »