for The Sins Of The Past

4/8 c25 Rehatha
You're doing a nice job.

I started reading Maleficent but dodged out at the time because they were doing some things that I found in excessive bad and lazy taste.

Making Maleficent's "parents" those bewitched Fairy jokes from "A Midsummer Night's Dream."

Hermia, Lysander, or the other "what's their names, it doesn't matter, all 4 of the lovers were jokes to the fey in that story, si to make s "fairytale" when those joked were to be the parents of one of Disney's most beloved villainesses, it was like spitting on Maleficent while surrendering to making Sleeping Beauty a live action movie.

I was so pleased with what they actually did. They took a look at the story provided by the classic animated movie and found another story

Good. How she got that way, what inspired the curse in the first place, although the belief that such an insanely selfish man would care about a daughter, that was stupid.

Diaval, that showed a great deal of promise.

But Hermia and Lysander, the most annoying of that couple running back and forth.

Why not a child of Titsnia and Oberon? Or just a child of Oberon and some from the unseelie court, but no...Hermia and Lysander.

So I'm reading your story of Maleficent...hope there's more, but here you've stopped.

Thanks for sharing.
4/5 c22 Marie
Anxious to see Maleficent realize that he really loves Aurora and accept those feelings. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/27 c20 Marie
Looking forward to another chapter in this excellent story.
3/5 c14 Guest
Maleficent is slowly letting Aurora into his heart and is beginning to realize that she loves the girl.
Keep up the great work and update soon.
2/20 c4 Mel
I loved your story and you write very well. I want to see Maleficent interacting with Aurora and I hope the next chapter will be out soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service