for Hermione's Spanking Adventures

6/29 c1 Dragonboy11223
Great! I am a spanking
lover, thx 4 writing!
6/13 c2 Someone
The second chapter is just abuse, and it ruins the story.
6/9 c1 1RoseNor
This is brilliant. Of course Hermione orchestrates an entire relationship when she realizes she wants one
4/13 c3 10kgfinkel
Tasty little gem of a story I've discovered here. I sure hope that Luna gets to join in on 'The Spanking of Hermione Granger.'
2/15 c3 Someone
Woah woah woah. Really do be willing to see next chapter. A full bare bottom would be cool though! (Maybe in front of Ron and Luna but don't make it too unrealistic)
2/9 c3 E
Yay new content!

I think I’ve found everything similar to this on the internet at some point or another in the past. I read a lot of full length serious Harry Pitter fanfiction, both with BDSM or sexual elements and without, but little stories like this are a bit of a guilty pleasure I guess.

I liked the first and third chapters a lot. I wasn’t a huge fan of Molly getting involved, but you should write it the way you want to write it.

Harry, Luna, and Hermione are my favorite characters. I hope you continue this and that we get to see more of them.

I would be excited to see Luna join in the relationship. My personal preference would be to have Luna either remain just a friend, but one that Harry occasionally spanks, or for her to completely join in as a second girlfriend, with Harry remaining dominant and both girls submissives.

But Luna could also just remain as a good friend and that would be fine as well. I like this dynamic from chapter 3.

Good luck with future writing, and life in general.
12/23/2020 c3 Guest
I see some foreshadowing with the belt. this is one of the better Hermione spanking fics I’ve read. Please update soon
12/20/2020 c3 Guest
please update
12/7/2020 c3 1GiftedGryffindor
I loved this! Luna is so perfectly written in here and her blossoming friendship with Harry and Hermione is lovely. The intimacy involved in the very beginning of their friendship makes it all the more exciting and sweet. Hope you continue the story. Thank you!
12/4/2020 c3 Moonkel
Hello jack.
I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story of yours and I hope that you continue it soon. I like Luna as a character very much. Does she ask harry for help too or will she stay in a role of passive sharer of their secret ?
Best wishes,
Moonkel
11/14/2020 c1 Guest
Update this wonderful little fic
10/1/2020 c3 143Smithback
cool
10/1/2020 c3 Morbious20
Welcome back and great chapter, here's hoping we'll get more sooner rather than later .
10/1/2020 c3 Vexit
Good chapter, glad to see the story isn’t dead, I love sub Hermione stories, and to many of them get abandoned.

Having said that, I hope Hermione doesn’t develop a habit of letting other people spank her, but risky public humiliation stuff that feeds her exhibitionism is good in my opinion. I mean if Harry gets a multi paring and the other girls give/receive punishments for each other (although them spanking kinda ruins the concept of dom!Harry) That wouldn’t be to bad. But honestly I’d hate to see someone like Draco or Snape get to spank her, and at the rate Harry is going that might result in a possible murder case or 2. At least it would for me if people like that touched my girlfriend/pet, mrs. Weasley is one thing but the ferret douche, or greasy man-child stalker? Hell no shit would be goin off.
10/1/2020 c3 JohnMonty
Great fanfic! I like this more adventurous, naughty side of Hermione! Good to read fanfics like this one were the two actually act like teenagers and act like a horny couple and challenge the authority of adults. Wonder how long it will be before Harry also has Hermione blow him as a form of punishment? Will there be lemons? Looking forward to reading more of this great fanfic, update soon!
27 Page 1 2 Next »