for This Old Heart of Mine

8/1/2020 c1 64jublke
The characterization in this story is spot on. I laughed out loud. Thank you for this!
3/5/2020 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
So funny and cute! You managed to have them celebrate Valentine’s with the love of their lives without making it at all slash or OOC, no easy feat!
2/28/2020 c1 ngregory763
I loved this! Hurt Dean, tired Sammy, funny brother moments. You are brilliant!
2/17/2020 c1 Jenjoremy
Oh this was absolutely delightful. Drugged out Dean watching informercials. Eating most of the chocolate. The pizza dinner. I loved every bit of it!
2/16/2020 c1 9Zeiphyx
Aww, what a great dose of brotherly feels! And that ending was wonderful!
2/16/2020 c1 Shazza19
Enjoyed this story Dean getting the claw embedded close to his heart and Sam taking him to the er. Loved how the only room left was the Valentine suite thanks again love your stories.
2/16/2020 c1 39Colby's girl
That was fun. Thanks for the read once again.
2/15/2020 c1 stedan
I love this story, it was such a treat reading it. Thank You !
2/15/2020 c1 39DragonflyonBreak
I died. It's beautiful! Thank you so much for this!

DragonflyonBreak
2/15/2020 c1 15tyrsibs
So very sweet! Thank you for writing this.
2/15/2020 c1 Idreamofivan
Super cute! I wonder how this valentines would be for the boys with Eileen gone and everyone dead, not that that is new.
2/15/2020 c1 waitingforAslan
Definitely enjoyed reading this! The festive brownie! The honeymoon suite! Humor with a touch of seriousness with Michael's underlying threat.
2/15/2020 c1 Guest
Your story was a lovely unattached drifter Christmas present. Thanks.
2/15/2020 c1 10BonanzaRocks
haha silly
2/15/2020 c1 1Ginza
Aww, this is so cute! So much I loved that I don't know where to start. I love that you set it after Lebanon. That was such a good episode and I'm surprised that there's not more fiction written around it. The heart shaped pizza with Bitch spelled out was wonderful, and totally something Dean would do. I love him getting roped in by the infomercials! (It is tempting now and then) The mental image of a three year old Sam drawing a green Valentines Day heart for Dean is so damn adorable! I love it! I'm completely convinced Sam did this and Dean loved it.

I love the ending. That they got manatees for each other is adorable and funny but I love the image of them laughing together. We never get to see them just having fun and laughing anymore. Not that it used to be a huge part of the show, but it was here and there every now and then, and I miss it. Everyone needs a good laugh sometimes! Thank you for this, it was wonderful to read. Work has been icky lately (ok, it's always icky) and this made me smile.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day!
26 Page 1 2 Next »