for Shed More Warmth

8/3 c1 2Enjolras BeEasy
This was amazing! The fans are so pretty, especially Combeferre's and Joly's. I can totally imagine the birch trees and yellow leaves for him. Courfeyrac was so very Courfeyrac-like, with his bubbly energy and, like his fan, his warmth and color. Great job!
2/15 c1 11nekokenna
Aww Feuilly and Courfeyrac time :). This was really good; i love fluff haha. The way you described the fans was beautiful-i could see them clearly. And i love how he's considering making one for Marius at the end :). This was really good, and you are such a good author!
2/15 c1 11civilizedrevolutionary
Take my praise. TAKE IT ALL. The fluffiness and the warmth and just...all the good feelings! :D this is a perfect continuation of the other story, and I love that you chose Courfeyrac to be the one to support Feuilly. Courfeyrac making sure Feuilly takes it easy and has some fun is justhappy sighso warm and good. And those fans sound gorgeousI wish I could see them now because your descriptions were so colorful, haha. Amazing job! ;D
2/14 c1 19CarawynO
A very nice follow up! Of course he thinks he should be back at work long before he's really ready, and hesitates to take his medicine. But of course he has his friend there to support him. How very nice to see the boys being boys together, and having fun together, and sharing memories and laughter.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service