for Incremental Improvement

8/29/2021 c2 1EvenLoveLies
I really like this story and hope you continue it one day
6/4/2021 c1 ER-47
Great story
4/28/2021 c2 Harbinger of Mayhem
This sounds like Dauntless' power from worm
2/19/2021 c2 1Dragonjek
A fascinating concept.
I'm frightened of what he'll be able to do in conjunction with Mei.
1/15/2021 c2 2ProjectIceman
Izuku running of a collapsing Zero-Pointer: "Nononononononononononononononononono-"
1/5/2021 c1 ProjectIceman
Feels like an ability that would fit well in the support course, though he could enchant any items he has for some benefits...and I'm willing to assume that hero costumes made in UA will be higher than B class.
1/4/2021 c2 23Remzal Von Enili
Hey what would happen if izuku got his hands on a heart for a transplant or a pacemaker a d dumped his charges into it? Would it improve the person it goes into or would it revert to a normal item as soon as it was a part of a living body?
1/4/2021 c2 AzrelRazgriz
Izuku X Momo for me are the best not only as a pairing but also as a hero team; she makes the tools and he magic them, realy a match made in heaven. Maybe even add Mei Hatsume and Melissa Shield in the relationship after all i can't think of nothing better then combining Izuku's Quirk with the meta-materials that Momo could create with the help of a pair super geniuses like Mei and Melissa. Beside, if one consider the boosting nature of Izuku's Quirk, Momo could use a little help in the bedroom to tame our cinnamon roll of a MC.
12/31/2020 c2 okare8
YOU...You have somehow found a to create my dream quirk. I've always thought about an enchanter quirk but couldn't figure out how to make it not OP. You have an eternal fan with me!
12/30/2020 c2 Phoenix
This is really interesting I'd like to read where this goes next.
12/30/2020 c2 SentinalSlice
I’m glad to see an update! I really enjoy this concept!
12/30/2020 c1 doraemax
love that teacher's speech. a little bit of early wakeup call is never a problem.

How come Bakugou is nice? I get it, Izuku got a Quirk. A somewhat useful quirk even. So no bullying. But it also showcase how Shallow canon-Bakugou can be. Hmm, I wonder if by being friendly to Izuku here, somehow managed to correct Bakugou's personality flaw.
12/29/2020 c2 sammy1230
This is a really good fic
12/29/2020 c2 PasiveNox
Wonderful chapter great
7/10/2020 c1 TheUnknowableOne
Great start, can't wait to see where it goes next!
28 Page 1 2 Next »