for Love In Such Times

12/2 c12 Guest
PLS CONTINUE THIS IS SOOO GOOD!
1/3 c12 Heatherdee007
Oh I loved this! Please update soon!
7/13/2020 c12 CharlotteReading
Awwww I loved it! Can’t wait for more xoxo
4/28/2020 c8 Guest
I really couldn't sit through this chapter. There's a scene that needs editing because it seems like you wrote Hestia instead of Marlene, but Hestia not even in that scene?

I think you have some really lovely writing, but try to make the changes in perspective more obvious. It can kind of get confusing.
4/28/2020 c7 Validray
This chapter made me laugh out loud... more than once. Seriously, I read this chapter slowly to savor all your hilarious lines.

Liam seems like all the worst people I know. I can't believe James is even jealous of him!
Loved this chapter!
4/23/2020 c1 CharlotteReading
I’ve definitely fell in love with this story! Can’t wait for more xoxoxoxo
4/9/2020 c7 Guest
Lovely! Want moreeeee!
3/10/2020 c3 Th34DerelictMuse
I am really enjoying the story. Characterization seems good and fairly in line with cannon and the romance arcs have started nicely.
The only issue I'm struggling with is the head hopping. The scene with Lilly and James eating ice cream, you swap between hearing the thoughts of both by paragraph. I feel like it's too busy. I would enjoy it more if one scene or chapter was focussed on one character and their experience, rather than swapping between James, Sirius, and Lilly in one chapter.
That said, I'm really enjoying seeing events from the perspective of all three characters, and I am looking forward to more.
2/15/2020 c1 Guest