for headshot

9/16/2020 c1 Thai777333
You did an excellent job of bridging the gaps. Although I think there was a deconstruction of the characters in S5 and I don't agree with Jane's "suicide". They always showed us a character who clung to life and knew how to reinvent herself . It was very painful to see her get into that tangle of guilt and depression, culminating in self-aggression. If you publishes that painful last episode, I will certainly read it. Congratulations on your talent, you are a wonderful writer.
3/28/2020 c7 Guest
I always loved that moment when Kurt keeps saying I Love You to Jane as he practically hugs her so tight and lifts her up off of her feet that she has to hang on! Thanks for recalling it again in this chapter! And all of this loving because she makes him steak and brownies! So good!
3/29/2020 c7 2Blindspot-overwatch
That was a great fic look forward any new ones
3/28/2020 c7 brbl56
Sigh! What a great ending after all the hurt and angst. Love this couple and how they love each other. You did portrait them right on point.
3/28/2020 c7 22lurkingwhump
Oh, Jane. I think that problem of hers is very true to character, as are people’s suggestions. Rich as a relationship muse, lol. And that is so Kurt, thinking he hasn’t done enough for Jane. He just loves her so much it makes my heart hurt. That sentence about seeing her healed being his reward describes him perfectly. Thank you for writing this fic.
3/21/2020 c6 Guest
Bravo! Love the love between Jane and Kurt! This isn’t the end of your chapters is it? Hope not. Ready for more.
3/21/2020 c1 Spiigrl
Awwwww, I’m in awe of this adorable couple, please be ok Jane.
3/21/2020 c6 lurkingwhump
Ohh, ANGST! Poor Kurt, worried sick. But damn, what Jane said that was a very, very harsh thing to say. And still, sadly very much like her when she feels cornered. I’m sure that wounded Kurt, deeply. But he just loves her too much. Still, it breaks my heart that Jane asks how can he still love her. Even still the wounds caused by Shepherd linger, thinking that she doesn't deserve to be loved, or that his love is transactional, a bargaining chip like it must have been with Shepherd. But thankfully, Kurt is as far from it as possible.
3/13/2020 c5 Guest
Jane is stubborn but so is Kurt. Thank goodness they love each other deeply in sickness and in health. Otherwise, the fight explosion between them would be catastrophic! Good job with this chapter!
3/13/2020 c5 lurkingwhump
Oh, my heart. This chapter made my hear melt. Oh Jane, Kurt is not angry at you or wanting to argue, he’s worried. It’s heartbreaking to see her blame herself. And Kurt, bless his heart, is so hard trying to give her space. But she needs him, and she deserves to let her guard down.
3/7/2020 c4 lurkingwhump
Oh, Jane. She’s so stubborn it’s bad for her. It’s been days, something like that can take weeks to heal from. I was worried there that she’s going to collapse on her way back! It’s so sad that she thinks that hiding things works. In her own way she wants to protect him. Lying just makes it worse! And Kurt...oh, my heart breaks when he blames himself. Jane needs to allow herself to be vulnerable, and let her body heal. And let herself lean on Kurt.
2/29/2020 c3 27eblonde
I do love this fic. I'm a sucker for this much angst and TLC. Will she end up having to go back to the hospital? Cant wait to find out if the shit hits the fan again! Great work!
2/29/2020 c3 22lurkingwhump
Oh, Jane. You’re not pathetic, you have a skull fracture! Breaks my heart that she can’t sleep. And snapping at Kurt... very realistic. But he’d do anything for his wife. You can feel his concern and anguish. This fic is so good.
2/22/2020 c2 lurkingwhump
Oh, I love this chapter so, so much. Kurt being so worried he doesn’t notice her at first. Poor Jane, she must be miserable. I laughed at the mention about Kurt signing himself out, very true. You could feel the panic of both when the doc mentioned the seizures and vision loss. Waaaaayyy too close to home. Love the unspoken communication between them. I feel like I can’t wait a week!
2/15/2020 c1 lurkingwhump
A head injury? Oh no, no, no, no. Definitely needs some hospital time, being unconscious for quite some time. Plus, head wounds bleed like hell. Please don’t let her slip into a coma or something...not after the ZIP. Poor Kurt, no wonder he’s panicking. And Jane, trying to appear fine when she is anything but. Can’t wait for the next chapter!