for When Fire and Sky Come Together

9/4/2021 c1 Kingpizzathe3
First of all I love Nawen stories so I'm excited for this
Next I'm not a grammar expert so I could be mistaken but I noticed one mistake it is in the paragraph provided below the do should be due or it should be
I have better hearing then most people do, due to my magic
"Hey Wendy-chan, it looks like your having some trouble over here ,huh?" she said with a look of concern. I shake my head with a small smile before turning my attention back to my new spells, trying to ease her worries. "No, it's not that Levy-senpai. It's just all this noise keeps distracting me and it certainly doesn't help that I have better hearing then most people do to my magic."
Love the story so far
9/3/2021 c1 2Xerzo LotCN
Can the temp magics just be magic he has that he got over time mainly for the moment he got then
but he doesn't loss them they are just not used it needed or they are locked until her re-unlocks it
Not some one off power up yo win as it was alwayd treated as please

Also harem pairing for natsu please
9/3/2021 c2 2Kriim-Sauce786
This fic I hope it all happens. when the rest go to the celestial world for 3 months. then natsu and wendy get together. i really dont want to see an idiotic natsu and is oblivious to any events that happen
9/2/2021 c1 Kriim-Sauce786
I hope natsu isnt a dumb fuck and and idiot. plus I do hope the whole layout gets aligned to the left kinda hard to read with it all centred like that
9/2/2021 c1 Midoriya D. Izuku
Thank you for coming back. I say keep it up. NaWen is one of my favorite pairings.
1/14/2021 c1 NaWen
Glad you are back :) As long as you still plan to write your NaWen story take all the time you need. Hope it's not much XD
1/13/2021 c1 Chewie15
good luck man, have fun writing and update when you can and stay safe
5/20/2020 c1 shadow.sonic123456
i thought a new chapter was out i mean i really want to see were this is going
5/4/2020 c1 12dmasterxd
I’m really liking this already! I love how you made it feel just like I’m watching an episode of the show. And I also like how you mentioned the Infinity Clock arc (I was honestly a fan of that arc). And it was really cool of you to write this in a way so that anyone who might not know Fairy Tail can still enjoy this story as well.

Glad this isn’t an AU where Wendy’s age is changed. Can’t wait to see how the relationship starts and progress. NaWen is just the best!
3/30/2020 c1 Chewie15
nice job introducing the characters it serves as a good intro to the story. I look forward to reading more.
3/30/2020 c1 UchihaAngel98
Great start! Nice introduction of the characters. NaWen is one of my favorites just behind NaMi (Natsu x Mirajane) I'll be patiently waiting for the next update! :)
2/15/2020 c1 darkxlunatiic
love the pairing I'll definitely check it out