for Falling Wings

6/9 c3 Guest
Wow, those boys were mean. I feel bad that Mila had to be outside with them every day. No wonder she was so upset :/ This does seem like something Maleficent would do. I'm assuming Diaval didn't know that they were the boys who hit him, but if he did, I like the fact that he still wanted to help them. I think he just didn't know though. This was fun to read, thanks for writing!
6/9 c2 Guest
Again, Mila is cute. She's sensitive, like me, but maybe more so. That's one thing I like about her :) Hopefully those boys stop after the prince of the kingdom tells them to. I like the explanation of Diaval's injuries. Maleficent will definitely fix him up.
6/9 c1 Guest
Aww, the little girl is so sweet :) Maleficent doesn't seem ooc to me, at least right now.
3/10 c3 bahall1964
This was a wonderful story! It felt just like the movie. I loved every minute of it. Fantastic job and I hope to see more stories from you especially Maleficent ones!
3/10 c3 45Loads of Randomness
Loved this. Very adorable and sweet
2/19 c1 68MissScorp
Hi there! I don’t know the movie Maleficent (not due on Disney until later this year) but I do know her from Sleeping Beauty. She’s a commanding, imposing, and fierce character. You definitely capture that here with her demanding of the girl to, “stop.” I felt that dark, powerful, and commanding presence just in that solitary word. It’s easy to see her standing there and holding her hand out as she demands the raven be given to her. It’s powerful writing and you should be proud of it.

Ah see, I thought Diaval was like a human-hybrid, like Maleficent at first. I didn’t realize he was an actual raven until the little girl picked him up to carry him to the moors for help. Poor bird be dead if he was hit with the bolder I imagined he got walloped with lol Little rock he got hit with did enough job. Can imagine those boys are gonna get it once Maleficent finds out who hurt him.

Very nice job!
2/19 c2 6fortunaflying
Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I think i'm going to choke on all this fluff and die. Very well written! I love this. The funny thing is that I don't even ship Maleval- I'm a Malora shipper- THAT'S how good it is! Thank you for sharing this with us ;)
2/16 c2 StoryReader01
The story is pretty good actually I can’t wait for the next chapter and if you don’t mind suggestions for future stories I would love one of the mother daughter bond between maleficent and aurora but regarding separation for a month or two And during this time Aurora has a breakdown of sorts the dark fey. Do what what they can to help her but can they help their queen in the absence of her mother? We shall see

It would also mean a lot if you could check out my Wattpad I have stories about the JoliePitt-Family specifically their daughter Shiloh.

It would mean a lot if you could tell me what you think and also follow me on Wattpad if you like what you read keep up the great work️️
2/16 c1 bahall1964
I am definitely looking forward to seeing more. This was interesting and intriguing story idea. Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service