FanFiction.Net
for Soulmates

6/23/2020 c2 Jaleesa
It just came to my mind that,if its an alternate world ,then what iff Shinichi is Kid here and when they jump instead of falling down they glide off. . . All in all ,it was Amazing! ! !
6/23/2020 c2 jaleesafatima
It was really touching.I could feel the emotions through your though the story was same from a different persons side. . . it was totally different.
It just came to my mind that,if its
6/22/2020 c2 Raiden Hitsugaya
Did they dieeee
6/5/2020 c2 Red Tsubaki
OHMYGOD This is so goood and intense and great! I love how their lives were around the organization, and they tried to run from it to have a better life. I really hope that they would have a better future, but they couldn't live peacefully if BO still existed. Thank you for writing this! I love this so much!
6/7/2020 c2 24kid.the.phantom.thief.1412
I am not particularly fond of AU stories but this story was awesome. At first I have doubts but as I read it I realized that it was great and I am such a fool to ignore this story at the first upload. I really loved this one. What you did to Shinichi and Shiho on this story was beautiful. The emotions, gosh. Anyway, thank you for making this work of art. Good job Author- san.
6/5/2020 c2 71Claude le noctambule
Oh, the story isn't finished? I've thought it would reach its end with the open yet hopeful ending.

All in all, a nice complement of the first half, I wouldn't have thought things would looks so heartbreaking from Shinichi's side as well.

Well, nothing much to add, really... when everything is so good, what can you tell?

Good luck for the next chapter.
6/4/2020 c2 MazeMoon
Ah if only I knew what happened after they jumped, Im really curious about what will happen to them next but so sad its the end but Amazing Story btw. I love it
6/4/2020 c2 MazeMoon
Oh dear you update! I literally jump when I saw it
5/25/2020 c1 MazeMoon
Man, This is Amazing! Perfectly written. Probably one of the best ShinxShi fic I've ever read. looking forward for the next chapter
5/9/2020 c1 Claude le noctambule
Wow,what an awesome alternative universe story. At first, I was disapointed we didn't get Shinichi's pov, especially his own reaction in front of his soulmate's memories, but it seems it would be offered in the following chapter.

Nothing much to said when everything is done so carefully. Despite the alternative setting, it was trully the characters we knows and loves, and despite the dark atmosphere, there were moments of pure warmness here and there.

Thanks you for this story, good luck for the next chapter and sorry for my akward english.
5/3/2020 c1 jaleesafatima
It was just totally Amazing!
It's a little scary to know someone you haven't met knows about your past.
I cann't really find words but i'd say it was awsome. It was like a movie playing in my head,and one of the best movie.
Hope i'd be able to read more of your fanfictions.
4/22/2020 c1 Dy
Oh my... when Shinichi walk-out for the first time and left Shiho, my eyes got blurry and in my head, one part of 'Because I'm a Girl, to Whom Love is Everything', a korean song, was being played.. the part, 'Please don't take advantage of women instinct, who could sacrifice everything for the one they love..' very fitting indeed! Good job!
2/17/2020 c1 Romana aylin
When I finished this fanfic I just reread it because I really liked it and enjoyed while reading it so thank you for writing such wonderful fan fiction I will be waiting for shinichi pov please update soon
2/16/2020 c1 7coai1412
This story is definitely one of the best ShinichiXShiho stories I've ever read. You really are a talented writer. Thank you for writing something so incredible.
2/16/2020 c1 Alison Raven
I love read this story. The pain of shiho is something that I like to know more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »