for From Now On

2/18/2020 c4 14pdslinsteadfics
Gaaahhh I love how Jay refused to leave her side when she was injured at the bust and the scene when Hank saw them with goofy smiles while whispering to each other at the hospital was so cute! I also love how Hank handled the news of them being together! AND Erin's confession! UGHHHH so perfect! I'm intrigued about what is coming next! Thanks for sharing!
2/17/2020 c3 pdslinsteadfics
EEEEEPPP! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR SUNDAY DINNER! This chapter was cute and I can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing!
2/17/2020 c2 pdslinsteadfics
YESSSS! I love seeing Erin being there for Jay and him letting her in a little. Thank you for sharing!
2/17/2020 c1 pdslinsteadfics
WOW! Love it already. And I love when fics have so much of a case in them. I'm interested to see where you go with this! Thanks for sharing!
2/16/2020 c1 1SoFeelingTheLove
Always love to see a new Linstead story on here, they are far too rare now.
This is a tough subject but one I have alwaya been interested in when it comes to Jay. Because he gets so involved in these cases. Is it because of Ben Corson or did Jay also suffer through something similar as a kid? Either way it’s hard to see him struggle to keep his emotions in. Looking forward to reading more, seeing what happens next and how Erin will comfort and support Jay.
20 « Prev Page 1 2