for Harry's Christmas Wish

7/23/2020 c9 c.karen09
I was glad to see I was right about Lucius being responsible, but not so glad to see how bigoted Narcissa was against muggleborns. Looks like they still have a long way to go. I wonder what Arthur would have to say about Ron's behavior? Thanks for writing!
7/23/2020 c8 c.karen09
I'm wondering whether it was Lucius who ordered the hit? Dumbledore is my second choice. Thanks for writing!
7/22/2020 c6 c.karen09
This story is liberally filled with great ideas! Harry's blood on the wall forging a new, stronger ward is one of my favorites, but I also love how the house elves revere Harry, Peter locked in the dungeon, Molly having to change, and so many more. Thanks for writing!
7/22/2020 c5 c.karen09
I really like the idea of a helpful Snape, and I'm glad Hermione is no longer being shunned. Thanks for writing!
7/22/2020 c4 c.karen09
This is so much fun, and I can't wait to see what happens with Harry and Hermione. Thanks for writing!
7/22/2020 c2 c.karen09
I can't imagine a better life for Harry, unless his parents hadn't been killed in the first place, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for writing!
7/18/2020 c2 10kgfinkel
Some spelling and grammatical errors but nothing too major. Interesting start so far.
7/9/2020 c2 3WalkerWriter
I just start reading you story but it is very captivating !
7/5/2020 c22 9RowanRhys
I totally loved this story! Stayed up fat too late to finish it, but it was well worth having a shot night's sleep.
6/26/2020 c22 CobaltDrag0n
Amazing story and really good ending. A lot of authors have trouble with ending their stories, but this was definitely one of the good ones.
6/24/2020 c22 Mark
Thank you for your story.

An interestingly different portrayal of the pureblood point of view
6/12/2020 c1 FFFudgeUp
Lovely story. Made me feel good to read it. Thanks for sharing
6/8/2020 c22 peggy77
I loved it!
6/8/2020 c12 peggy77
Why do you call Voldemort Who-know-who instead of You-know-who?

Oh my! I wonder if that is the end of Arcturus' muggle hating influence or if maybe it will cause him to see reason? Plus, in reality, your Harry needs to get over his muggle hating too.
6/8/2020 c11 peggy77
You have a very, very different view of Mrs. Longbottom than I do. I actually like her, even though I do feel she was a bit to hard on Neville for a while.

What are those Greengrasses scheming up?
269 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »