for Harry's Christmas Wish

7/18/2020 c2 10kgfinkel
Some spelling and grammatical errors but nothing too major. Interesting start so far.
7/9/2020 c2 3WalkerWriter
I just start reading you story but it is very captivating !
7/5/2020 c22 9RowanRhys
I totally loved this story! Stayed up fat too late to finish it, but it was well worth having a shot night's sleep.
6/26/2020 c22 CobaltDrag0n
Amazing story and really good ending. A lot of authors have trouble with ending their stories, but this was definitely one of the good ones.
6/24/2020 c22 Mark
Thank you for your story.

An interestingly different portrayal of the pureblood point of view
6/12/2020 c1 FFFudgeUp
Lovely story. Made me feel good to read it. Thanks for sharing
6/8/2020 c22 peggy77
I loved it!
6/8/2020 c12 peggy77
Why do you call Voldemort Who-know-who instead of You-know-who?

Oh my! I wonder if that is the end of Arcturus' muggle hating influence or if maybe it will cause him to see reason? Plus, in reality, your Harry needs to get over his muggle hating too.
6/8/2020 c11 peggy77
You have a very, very different view of Mrs. Longbottom than I do. I actually like her, even though I do feel she was a bit to hard on Neville for a while.

What are those Greengrasses scheming up?
6/8/2020 c10 peggy77
Wow, great chapter! I know Dumbles wasn't going to attack Harry but do feel he would have still caused problems. Plus, I'll bet you anything that he was the one that convinced Molly and Ron that Lucius imperiused Ron.
6/7/2020 c4 peggy77
Aww, poor Hagrid! Why'd you have to have him be taken to Azkaban?! Please fix it.
6/7/2020 c3 peggy77
Ooh, Dumbledore is going to be in BIG trouble now!

I like it, so far you've polished it up nice and shiny! ;)
6/7/2020 c2 peggy77
It should be, no experience questioning traumatized children, not dramatized children.

Aww, loved it, what a great Christmas Harry had for once! Love that Arcturus knows who 'Prince' is and is going to help him get a new identity. I just hope down the line that Peter still gets caught so Remus finds out the truth and can be included in this happy family.
6/6/2020 c22 Maturin
This was really enjoyable. A Great Story :)
6/7/2020 c1 peggy77
Interesting start. I can't see Dumbledore allowing Harry to go somewhere else, but we'll see. (I can't stand Dumbledore)

I wonder what they will think when they can't even find Sirius' body.
278 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »