for Harry's Christmas Wish

6/2/2020 c1 Jamie L Winter
This was a great story, full of great character development and an interesting twist to the usual plot line. I wasn't sure how I felt about the politics at first but the author made a reasonable, believeable and we'll thought out story that left me feeling good about the magical world. Nothing in politics is perfect after all.
5/29/2020 c5 Matt
"I cannot in good conscious"
The word is conscience, not conscious. Conscious means awake, aware. Conscience is what people use to tell the difference between good and bad.
5/26/2020 c22 MrLore
That was a great fic, especially for a first time, really very well done. The setup was beautiful and I liked the direction you went with with Harry and Hermione. A few parts were a bit confusing and felt a bit rushed but overall a great job, I look forward to reading more for you in the future.
5/24/2020 c22 strivengoddess
I really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it on here.
5/19/2020 c22 artzannie25
Goodness! I was absolutely glued to the screen. I was up till 5am last night/this morning cause I couldn’t put the story down! It enthralled me. Thank you for sharing this!
5/19/2020 c22 Sohni Slytherin
the story is quite good but confusing a few times when you use Harry and Hadrian in one sentence for the same person. I liked the storyline.
keep up the good work and try to be careful about this.
5/13/2020 c22 Robyn Hawkes
Thoroughly enjoyed this story.
5/8/2020 c5 eyuuri
You have a great writing style and a great idea, but the condescending tone/theme about muggleborns and muggles, actually promoting a two class society really didn’t sit well with me so I will not continue this story.
5/7/2020 c22 2Irusha the Kitsune
Damnit, you GLORIOUS jerk! This was written really well, and now has me in tears. I love the ending, bittersweet as it is. You told an amazing, heartwarming and compelling story and I hope others follow your example!
5/7/2020 c22 Kushka
Great story
5/3/2020 c22 Guest
Wonderful wonderful story! Thank you for writing and sharing it!
5/1/2020 c22 8loving-reader-and-writer
lovely story, dont think i didnt spot that doctor who reference lol. i enjoyed the ups and downs. clever of you to put harry dying in the last chapter made me tear up really fearing that was it for him.
4/29/2020 c22 gertrudethesalamander
Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to seeing more of your work
4/27/2020 c1 4anjalyy
So, Warden Sean McKinnon just swore on his magic that he would not only keep Harry safe, but also make sure that SIRIUS BLACK was safe? Not that he knew, of course, but it’s hilarious to think that they have just personally brought Sirius Black out of his cell without even knowing it was a human
4/24/2020 c22 35Kittyinaz
Thanks for the great story! It has been quite the large change from others!
278 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »