for Harry's Christmas Wish

4/23/2020 c12 8Isis78-13
What happened? This story started out very good, and then suddenly changed? The writing is different and so is the plot. How upsetting! It was shaping up to be a lovely story.
4/19/2020 c22 LunaM303
this is one of the greatest story ever and not bc he married Hermione
4/14/2020 c1 rlmess
I have read your fiction and while at times I did not agree with some points mainly how to incorporate Muggleborns and that they would just go for being viewed /presented as second rate I really enjoyed it as a whole.
4/12/2020 c22 Guest
Great story loved it
4/10/2020 c22 kimjo2
Very interesting twists! Thanks so much
4/2/2020 c22 atymer
Being raised Black and overcoming Dumpy's interference in his life could have certainly twisted Harry to the dark dark side. Thank goodness for Padfoot, his wife and friends!
Liked the cultural additions to the world building and how the sneaky Lord Black had to make decisions between his old prejudices or the love that had developed within himself for two abused souls.
3/29/2020 c22 22Clavyus
Nice read. Loved the Yule wish and how it played out.
3/25/2020 c22 MrsFH
Loved how this story unfolded! Very enjoyable from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing your talent!
3/23/2020 c22 Grand old pa 10
Thank you for the beautiful story. Your character's humor and struggles were a wonder to behold. Thanks for your hard work.
3/22/2020 c22 lorlorgrace
I think this was a wonderful story. Your writing is done well. Thank you for sharing!
3/17/2020 c1 5FrikFrakTikTak
The only thing I thought about the whole boat ride was the Skyrim opening... “so your finally awake,D
3/16/2020 c22 15Saissa
Wonderful story! Very well written.
3/14/2020 c22 lunaz
I really enjoyed the story (though I hated the multiple wives aspect, I find that fact demeaning to women) and thought it overall a well written, good paced story.
3/10/2020 c1 28anorc
This is great. A Harry Potter Christmas special. (Like a Dr Who Christmas special but with more slightly more Harry Potter.) Thanks for writing!
3/10/2020 c22 olisully