for Just a Glance

6/11 c4 Jameslw
great story please continue
9/14/2020 c4 tlc125
It's nice that Harry declared his friendship before Ron could mess things up. It's also cool that they are meeting students in other houses. Thanks for the update.
9/13/2020 c4 szabo.alexandra1991
still interesting. thanks for the update! Virtual hug!
7/19/2020 c3 tlc125
It's cool that she has a snake. Ok, so who is Casey and what happened to Flitwick's granddaughter? I'm glad the boys have her tips on flying. Maybe she and Neville will do better than in the original.
Thanks for the update.
7/19/2020 c2 tlc125
That's a lot for a kid to handle. Hopefully he'll receive proper guidance. Thanks.
7/19/2020 c1 tlc125
What happened to the kidnapper? Did they get him? I'm happy she was adopted. Thanks for sharing.
7/18/2020 c3 szabo.alexandra1991
thanks for the update!
6/4/2020 c2 szabo.alexandra1991
I am a little sad about a lack of wandmaker cuz his inheritance test said he is an Ollivander... anyway great chapter. thanks for the update! virtual hug!
3/30/2020 c1 szabo.alexandra1991
I like it it's an interesting start. virtual hug!
3/30/2020 c1 21caughtinblackseyes
Your premise is interesting. I think you would benefit by having a beta for this chapter and future ones. Nice job!
2/17/2020 c1 3PanduhBabyy
So.. at the beginning of the chapter she was 2.. then all of a sudden she understands to knee him (very hard to achieve for a 2 year old) and suddenly she is 4. Also, Same sex couples couldnt adopt in the UK until 2002 I believe.