for For Golden Friends I Have

8/27/2020 c4 2Enjolras BeEasy
Yay, thanks for updating! This is great!

Glad Enjolras is back, protectively watching over Feuilly once more. Enjolras and Feuilly's friendship is wonderful, and you did an excellent job with them.
I'm so happy Feuilly is finally feeling better, and I love how he asks for confirmation that Enjolras will stay.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/27/2020 c4 47megSUPERFAN
Feuilly my darling child I love you

I honestly have no coherent thoughts other than "*MY BABY*" haha, but I'm so so happy that Feuilly's beginning to get better. I love that Enjolras is the one there when he wakes up, just like it was Enjolras who first found him.
The first two paragraphs of this are so satisfyingly whumpy. :D (And the entire fic is beautiful.) This chapter gives us and the Amis the first piece of really good news about Feuilly, and just imagining the thoughts running through all of their heads after this chapter ends, jkfhakjsdh SO GOOD.

Thank you for the update! Now I have more to obsess over when I reread through the whole thing so far, to keep me going until the next chapter! :D
8/14/2020 c3 2Enjolras BeEasy
Awww, poor Feuilly! This is so wonderful, though also very heartbreaking. They're all so cute and they have such good friendships!

I love Enjolras's concern and how he needs to know what's going on, and then how he stays right by Feuilly's bed until Courfeyrac finally convinces him to leave. And the way you incorporated *Courfeyrac, you take the watch* into the story, that was great.

Combeferre always knows just what to do for his friends. He takes such good care of them all.

Really great job on this, please finish it!
4/24/2020 c3 12nekokenna
Imnotcryingimnotcrying that last sentence just broke my heart tho akjdks. Feuilly's apology to Courfeyrac was so so beautiful, and I loved Bossuet's and Joly's hug at the beginning. You're an amazingly good writer, keep it up! I love this
4/24/2020 c3 47megSUPERFAN
I cannot keep calm. *shrieks for the world to hear*

MY CHILDREN! MY BABIES! I am just... wordless. AH. SO worth the wait!

Some favorite parts from this chapter: "Bossuet was quite efficient in the occupation of being idle", "It's been six *hours*" and then THAT HUG is *everything* I dreamed it would be! And it's so good to see Courfeyrac here, and Bossuet- "Is it because I'm unlucky?" (the PANG in my heart I cannot handle this story), and Enjolras, child, GO HOME. AND THE HAND SQUEEZE AT THE END. AND HAVE I MENTIONED COURFEYRAC.

I AM NOT MAKING SENSE. FEUILLY ALMOST DIED. JOLY'S DESPERATE HUG. BOSSUET FORGETTING HIS HAT AND CALLING IT PROOF OF HIS WORRY INSTEAD OF HIS LUCK. I AM AN ABSOLUTE MESS.

Normally my reviews are not this... incoherent, wow. Enjoy the review as much as I enjoyed reading!
*rereads chapter*
3/19/2020 c2 17Unicadia
AHHH! So good! I teared up at "I do not think you were giving up on Feuilly. Rather, I believe you were beginning to give up on yourself." I'm not even entirely sure why, but those words contain a simple, beautiful power, and I love it. Combeferre and Joly are both amazing, I love how you write them. Good job, I can't wait for the next installment.
3/17/2020 c2 12nekokenna
Oh my goodness I love Combeferre's character development in this chapter. I hope it's just because he's tired and frazzled. And wow you are good at cliffhangers. I had just calmed down with ferre and then Feuilly is in trouble again. Update soon I need more of this! I love it so much!
3/17/2020 c1 nekokenna
Wow this is so good! I love how the seriousness of the situation was clearly displayed by Enjolras's concern and fear...I'm a little scared tbh. I hope Feuilly is strong enough to get through this. Loved this!
3/16/2020 c2 47megSUPERFAN
Joly is the amazing one in this chapter. I just... he is too beautiful and precious I DIE. "You have no faith in Feuilly." I'm crying and covered with chills. Joly needs more love; he's just spectacular.
Oh, Combeferre... Poor 'Ferre... so much worry just coming to the brink of anguish here- I feel so bad for him. And FEUILLY baby, he's hurting so much. Ah. My feels. They are broken.

How DARE you end on such a cliffhanger? Update soon, mon ami!
2/22/2020 c1 17Unicadia
Great beginning. I love how you started with Feuilly then made Enjolras the POV character. Can't wait to read what happens!
2/17/2020 c1 47megSUPERFAN
I got this alert at school, which was the WORST possible time because I couldn't read it immediately, and it was just EATING at me half the day.

Wow. I am terribly anxious and terribly excited, perhaps not the best things to be in regards to a fic like this.
I love it, I love it so much, though it is painful and it is scary. *flails because words can't describe the feels I am feeling* Enjolras is so considerate and so worried, and Feuilly asking for help, MY HEART. Combeferre's "There's nothing anyone can do", and dear Joly...
It's a beautiful fic, mon ami, though slightly terrifying, and I hope I am conveying the proper amount of awe you deserve. Thank you!