for For Golden Friends I Have

4/24 c3 11nekokenna
Imnotcryingimnotcrying that last sentence just broke my heart tho akjdks. Feuilly's apology to Courfeyrac was so so beautiful, and I loved Bossuet's and Joly's hug at the beginning. You're an amazingly good writer, keep it up! I love this
4/24 c3 50megSUPERFAN
I cannot keep calm. *shrieks for the world to hear*

MY CHILDREN! MY BABIES! I am just... wordless. AH. SO worth the wait!

Some favorite parts from this chapter: "Bossuet was quite efficient in the occupation of being idle", "It's been six *hours*" and then THAT HUG is *everything* I dreamed it would be! And it's so good to see Courfeyrac here, and Bossuet- "Is it because I'm unlucky?" (the PANG in my heart I cannot handle this story), and Enjolras, child, GO HOME. AND THE HAND SQUEEZE AT THE END. AND HAVE I MENTIONED COURFEYRAC.

I AM NOT MAKING SENSE. FEUILLY ALMOST DIED. JOLY'S DESPERATE HUG. BOSSUET FORGETTING HIS HAT AND CALLING IT PROOF OF HIS WORRY INSTEAD OF HIS LUCK. I AM AN ABSOLUTE MESS.

Normally my reviews are not this... incoherent, wow. Enjoy the review as much as I enjoyed reading!
*rereads chapter*
3/19 c2 17Unicadia
AHHH! So good! I teared up at "I do not think you were giving up on Feuilly. Rather, I believe you were beginning to give up on yourself." I'm not even entirely sure why, but those words contain a simple, beautiful power, and I love it. Combeferre and Joly are both amazing, I love how you write them. Good job, I can't wait for the next installment.
3/17 c2 11nekokenna
Oh my goodness I love Combeferre's character development in this chapter. I hope it's just because he's tired and frazzled. And wow you are good at cliffhangers. I had just calmed down with ferre and then Feuilly is in trouble again. Update soon I need more of this! I love it so much!
3/17 c1 nekokenna
Wow this is so good! I love how the seriousness of the situation was clearly displayed by Enjolras's concern and fear...I'm a little scared tbh. I hope Feuilly is strong enough to get through this. Loved this!
3/16 c2 50megSUPERFAN
Joly is the amazing one in this chapter. I just... he is too beautiful and precious I DIE. "You have no faith in Feuilly." I'm crying and covered with chills. Joly needs more love; he's just spectacular.
Oh, Combeferre... Poor 'Ferre... so much worry just coming to the brink of anguish here- I feel so bad for him. And FEUILLY baby, he's hurting so much. Ah. My feels. They are broken.

How DARE you end on such a cliffhanger? Update soon, mon ami!
2/22 c1 17Unicadia
Great beginning. I love how you started with Feuilly then made Enjolras the POV character. Can't wait to read what happens!
2/17 c1 50megSUPERFAN
I got this alert at school, which was the WORST possible time because I couldn't read it immediately, and it was just EATING at me half the day.

Wow. I am terribly anxious and terribly excited, perhaps not the best things to be in regards to a fic like this.
I love it, I love it so much, though it is painful and it is scary. *flails because words can't describe the feels I am feeling* Enjolras is so considerate and so worried, and Feuilly asking for help, MY HEART. Combeferre's "There's nothing anyone can do", and dear Joly...
It's a beautiful fic, mon ami, though slightly terrifying, and I hope I am conveying the proper amount of awe you deserve. Thank you!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service