for Adam The Redeemer

6/30/2020 c1 drkprince
Noooooo.. how could u change coffee to chocolate.. noo poor oum.. sob sob.. jk lik
6/30/2020 c14 GNTR96
Good chapter. Adam and Cardin settle their issues now the next you at the next time.
6/30/2020 c14 4MajorBrony95
Very nice chapter. Here, you actually make Cardin a sympathetic guy and you've essentially done a compressed version of Adam's own Jaundiced Arc where he has to deal with Cardin. Can't wait to see the rest.
6/30/2020 c14 ReDestrobo
That was believable, heck it made a lot more sense then what canon gave us.

Adam has a point: never force a choice against someone because all that does is reinforced there belief. (If only canon Adam realized this...)

Cardin won't change overnight but at least he is changing for the better (Favorite character so thank you for the chapter)
6/30/2020 c14 TheDragon2000
These are the kind of chapters that make me belive that Adam is one of the best character materials in the entire RWBY world. I loved to ww2 paralells and I liked how Cardin want incompetent in their fight. Thanks for sharing and update soon!
6/23/2020 c13 2AxDevilman
The smart approach, from Cardin? Uh, I didn't expect that.

Even if I wish we got to see Weiss and Adam's relationship turn friendly, I like the dynamic enough to let it pass.

You're going for both with Cardin? Hope it works, it's an interesting take.

Nice to see you're a gamer. Using other sources to use for the story is a major plus.

Till next time.
6/23/2020 c13 ReDestrobo
Hopefully Cardin becomes a better person...

Good luck with helping him writer
6/23/2020 c13 4MajorBrony95
Nice job. Honestly, I think it would be cooler if Adam had an eye patch or something to cover his scar. I also think an Adam/Yang relationship would be nice. A good mix-up if you catch my drift. Can't wait to see more.
6/18/2020 c12 2AxDevilman
This chapter was fun. Adam doing homework with a blindfold is quite the amusing picture.
Of course, it's great to see his relationship with the people around him is progressing (specially Weiss).

The game part, it's both fun and interesting. It shows how different Weiss and he still are, while also still possibly being an unasuming foreshadowing moment (I hope it is, but I could just be readint into it too much).

I feel like Cardin will fuck up big time.

Looking forward to more.
6/16/2020 c11 AxDevilman
While the pacing felt iffy, it didn't take away from the story.

I'm liking how they're working together in this. As yourself said; Blake felt responsible and didn't want them in danger, while Adam knows he can't really do this alone (and serve as a restraint for his killing instinct). Hope we get more of this.
Good to see Weiss still is not seeing him as a friend, but still has it in her to work efficiently with him (the same goes for Adam). Wonder if they will ever become friends (or frenemies), hard not to though with everything that the team will go through in the future.

As a JNPR fan, I'm glad they will appear from time to time (even if they aren't a big focus in this).

All in all, it was good.
6/16/2020 c12 hirshja
I’ve gotta say, I really enjoy this. The differences between how Blake and Adam handle the White Fang investigation are particularly interesting. Blake’s tendency to run away from people and refuse to accept that anyone could want to help is something we don’t really see in Adam.
6/16/2020 c10 hirshja
I wonder if we’ll see him start to call Weiss by her given name instead of “Schnee” as an acknowledgement that she’s her own person.
6/9/2020 c11 BlazinHothead
When is the team gonna learn about his scar?
6/9/2020 c11 SparkyBoi
Wait don't faunus have night vision
6/8/2020 c10 TheDragon2000
This is an interesting story so far! I like the differences you made in the story based on Blake's and Adam's different core personalities. (His training with Jaune being the main one.) I'm also looking forward to what will become of the small bond between Pyrrha and Adam. It has a lot of potential for either romance or just a, as far as I know, unique friendship.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »