for Adam The Redeemer

6/23/2020 c13 5MajorBrony95
Nice job. Honestly, I think it would be cooler if Adam had an eye patch or something to cover his scar. I also think an Adam/Yang relationship would be nice. A good mix-up if you catch my drift. Can't wait to see more.
6/18/2020 c12 2AxDevilman
This chapter was fun. Adam doing homework with a blindfold is quite the amusing picture.
Of course, it's great to see his relationship with the people around him is progressing (specially Weiss).

The game part, it's both fun and interesting. It shows how different Weiss and he still are, while also still possibly being an unasuming foreshadowing moment (I hope it is, but I could just be readint into it too much).

I feel like Cardin will fuck up big time.

Looking forward to more.
6/16/2020 c11 AxDevilman
While the pacing felt iffy, it didn't take away from the story.

I'm liking how they're working together in this. As yourself said; Blake felt responsible and didn't want them in danger, while Adam knows he can't really do this alone (and serve as a restraint for his killing instinct). Hope we get more of this.
Good to see Weiss still is not seeing him as a friend, but still has it in her to work efficiently with him (the same goes for Adam). Wonder if they will ever become friends (or frenemies), hard not to though with everything that the team will go through in the future.

As a JNPR fan, I'm glad they will appear from time to time (even if they aren't a big focus in this).

All in all, it was good.
6/16/2020 c12 hirshja
I’ve gotta say, I really enjoy this. The differences between how Blake and Adam handle the White Fang investigation are particularly interesting. Blake’s tendency to run away from people and refuse to accept that anyone could want to help is something we don’t really see in Adam.
6/16/2020 c10 hirshja
I wonder if we’ll see him start to call Weiss by her given name instead of “Schnee” as an acknowledgement that she’s her own person.
6/9/2020 c11 BlazinHothead
When is the team gonna learn about his scar?
6/9/2020 c11 SparkyBoi
Wait don't faunus have night vision
6/8/2020 c10 TheDragon2000
This is an interesting story so far! I like the differences you made in the story based on Blake's and Adam's different core personalities. (His training with Jaune being the main one.) I'm also looking forward to what will become of the small bond between Pyrrha and Adam. It has a lot of potential for either romance or just a, as far as I know, unique friendship.
5/28/2020 c10 AxDevilman
While I'm not a fan of Weiss forgiving so easily, I'm happy with you adding more to that moment. And Adam asking for help? If this went any other way, I would say "that's BS", but it works here.

The last part felt surprisingly serious and funny (specially funny).
5/27/2020 c10 TheBoxGhost117
I was looking forward to the argument and how it would change with Adam's SDC brand and what the fight at the docks would look like with Sun not having a reason to follow Adam, plus him being much stronger then Blake in combat.

But you wrote both those events almost exactly the same as cannon.
5/27/2020 c10 Military17
This story is very interesting and I enjoy it a lot, really looking forward to the next chapter and how some scenes will turn out. Thank you for the story
5/26/2020 c10 5MajorBrony95
Love the one sided bromance between Adam and Sun. Interested in seeing how this will change things up some. Perhaps Yang and Adam will develop feelings for each other and he'll go to the dance with her. And what he does for the Menagerie Arc since he doesn't have family left like Blame does. Or maybe he goes to see them and apologies for what happened with Blake after all these years. Still, I think it would be better for Adam to wear an eyepatch feather than his mask. It would be cooler and less conspicuous.
5/26/2020 c10 1ConsumedPolecat
I really like the way you did this. It feels a lot like canon but it isn’t at the same time so... hell yeah this is a damn good chapter
5/24/2020 c9 2AxDevilman
I'm already liking this bromance between Sun and Adam (even if it's one-sided).

Some insight to Weiss' mind is good, hopefully it will tell us how she can accept him in the next chapter (if she even does).

Now that's a bigger change from canon.
Hope to see what happens soon.
5/19/2020 c9 ReDestrobo
Jesus I wonder what Blake loss to turn her into that...
Did her parents died...or worse (kail was forced by another?)

Either way it scares me.
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »