for Adam The Redeemer

6/8/2020 c10 TheDragon2000
This is an interesting story so far! I like the differences you made in the story based on Blake's and Adam's different core personalities. (His training with Jaune being the main one.) I'm also looking forward to what will become of the small bond between Pyrrha and Adam. It has a lot of potential for either romance or just a, as far as I know, unique friendship.
5/28/2020 c10 2AxDevilman
While I'm not a fan of Weiss forgiving so easily, I'm happy with you adding more to that moment. And Adam asking for help? If this went any other way, I would say "that's BS", but it works here.

The last part felt surprisingly serious and funny (specially funny).
5/27/2020 c10 TheBoxGhost117
I was looking forward to the argument and how it would change with Adam's SDC brand and what the fight at the docks would look like with Sun not having a reason to follow Adam, plus him being much stronger then Blake in combat.

But you wrote both those events almost exactly the same as cannon.
5/27/2020 c10 Military17
This story is very interesting and I enjoy it a lot, really looking forward to the next chapter and how some scenes will turn out. Thank you for the story
5/26/2020 c10 3MajorBrony95
Love the one sided bromance between Adam and Sun. Interested in seeing how this will change things up some. Perhaps Yang and Adam will develop feelings for each other and he'll go to the dance with her. And what he does for the Menagerie Arc since he doesn't have family left like Blame does. Or maybe he goes to see them and apologies for what happened with Blake after all these years. Still, I think it would be better for Adam to wear an eyepatch feather than his mask. It would be cooler and less conspicuous.
5/26/2020 c10 1ConsumedPolecat
I really like the way you did this. It feels a lot like canon but it isn’t at the same time so... hell yeah this is a damn good chapter
5/24/2020 c9 2AxDevilman
I'm already liking this bromance between Sun and Adam (even if it's one-sided).

Some insight to Weiss' mind is good, hopefully it will tell us how she can accept him in the next chapter (if she even does).

Now that's a bigger change from canon.
Hope to see what happens soon.
5/19/2020 c9 ReDestrobo
Jesus I wonder what Blake loss to turn her into that...
Did her parents died...or worse (kail was forced by another?)

Either way it scares me.
5/19/2020 c9 2Momentei
Loving this fanfic. Adam has always been one of my favorites conceptually. Adams position as a leader in the white fang could totally let the team tackle more problems in the city.
5/12/2020 c8 BlazinHothead
I like the concept of Adam being at beacon instead of Blake but you haven't really done anything with it. The story is just a rehash of canon. A minor change here or there but it's ultimately the same. I hope there is a divergence soon otherwise this is just going to be canon RWBY with Adam as it's faunus member.
5/12/2020 c4 1Fugshipyae
Really like the way your portraying Adam, he isn't a personality swap like most other fics that have Adam going to Beacon instead of Blake.
5/12/2020 c8 TheStressedOrca
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fanfics on this site. I always liked Adam as character from a design standpoint from his appearance to his fucking rad semblance (his personality was a bit meh but that’s just my opinion). You’re taking the concept of switching Adam and Blake around and making it work so greatly that I can’t wait for you to reach future events with this.
4/28/2020 c6 TrueRWBY
Damn I'm loving this version of Adam. Why doesn't this have more followers?
4/20/2020 c4 1Slightly Open Curtains
Dude, so far this story has been something else. Adam has always been one of my favourites, with his reveal and behaviour, kinda messed up in v6. But you took the groundwork of a character that I felt was the best the circumstance would allow and made him something much, much more. Your subtle as all hell switch between Adam and Blake's characters and arcs really hits well and creates new and interesting character development. I hope to see more of this especially with the roll you've been on.

Love, Curtains
3/3/2020 c2 1AzazelTheFallen
Keep up the good work dude. My boy Adam just doesn't get enough love in the community so its nice to see a fic about him from time to time
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7