for Adam The Redeemer

11/27/2020 c34 hirshja
It should be plainly obvious on video that he thought he was blocking something if he pulled his sword to block the gunshot.
11/26/2020 c34 crazycarzom
Ah what a way to end off the chapter. Will Ruby get to the bottom of this mystery? Find out next time on Adam The Redeemer!
11/25/2020 c34 10metacllica
Things are definitely starting to heat up, Adam's in trouble, Jacques is in Vale, and Emerald's up to her old tricks. I can't wait to see how things will play out for Ruby now that Mercury's gone.
11/20/2020 c33 15Morality is a Spook
Mercury did his job too well, but like another reviewer asked, where the hell is the dramatic meltdown?
11/18/2020 c33 hirshja
In some ways this was worse, but Mercury being so severely injured means that it would be much harder for him to fight Ruby like he does in canon.
11/18/2020 c33 4MajorBrony95
Man, talk about rough. I figured something like this would happen.

You're right. This IS worse in a way. Can't wait to see what happens with his team. It's also clear that this whole thing has part a near unfixable sent in Ozpin and Ironwood's relationship. It will no doubt have ramifications in the future.
11/18/2020 c33 3Pontiac56
I'm curious about the damage done to Mercury. Yang smashed his robot leg, but Adam flat out nailed Mercury with a burst from Wilt that would have covered a significant amount of his body due to his panic. Mercury has to have taken at least some legitimate damage beyond his legs here which was probably a slight miscalculation on Cinder's part.
11/11/2020 c32 10metacllica
Jacques reacted about as well as I expected.
11/10/2020 c32 4MajorBrony95
Oh boy. This will NOT end well, I'm sure.
11/4/2020 c31 18Akita-J
I'm enjoying your story so far. I always like it when authors give Adam actual character depth. By the way chapter 31 is unreadable on the computer and can only be viewed on the mobile app, so don't let the lack of reviews bring down your mood.
10/30/2020 c8 TheRightPrice
"It was only a matter of time before his 'team' told the teachers and then they would all hunt him down. His life in Beacon was over." But they already knew who he is and he knows that they know who he is so... Author, did you forget what you've already written in your own story? Also, this was such a missed opportunity. Blake ran away from her team in canon because that is in character for her, a coward who runs. Adam panicking and running away, literally RUNNING, is painfully OOC. Instead of panicking and RUNNING, this would have been the perfect moment for him to rip off his eye patch/mask, show his brand and ruined face to his team, coldly and emotionlessly say something cliche like "If we're monsters then we're monsters of your own making", and then WALK out of the room and away while his team (RWY) are left stunned and unmoving by what just happened."
10/27/2020 c30 10metacllica
Nice chapter, it's good to see team protagonists curb stomping the competition. Poor Cardin though, his teams falling apart all because he's trying to change. Also it seems Weiss and Adam are going into the doubles round. Winter and Jacques are gonna have a cow. Lastly I wonder what Ozpin's cooking up in that mind of his.
10/26/2020 c30 Guest
Let's go, author!
10/26/2020 c8 janed12000
Found the story recently. Liking it so far. One question while I continue reading. Will this deviate from canon? So far it seems to follow along with canon.
10/20/2020 c29 metacllica
Nice chapter. The meeting between Adam and Winter went about as well as expected. Honestly that's probably about as good as they're going to get when in the same room.

I'm also pleasantly surprised at how Weiss stood up for her teammate against her sister. Winter is just trying to look out for her, but Weiss trusts her friend despite his past.

Lastly, Blake's preparing to tear down the kingdom of Veil. Her training has obviously bore some kind of fruit as she feels ready to move. She wants to prove she's right... and she'll burn everything to do so.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »