for Adam The Redeemer

10/20/2020 c29 4MajorBrony95
I actually greatly enjoy these types of rice of Adam turning good and joining Beacon. I'm even thinking of maybe writing my own which may include something that has yet to occur in any of them so far- an Adam/Yang romance and relationship.

Can't wait to see how Volume 3 goes.
10/13/2020 c28 MajorBrony95
I've wondered that myself, but what you say does make some sense.
10/6/2020 c27 Rastaman Yow
oh yeah... i forgot about winter... yikes
10/6/2020 c19 Rastaman Yow
Adam and Blake just doesn't fit... Adam needs someone like Yang, like how Sasuke have Sakura
10/4/2020 c26 Guest
Update now I'm interested in the confrontation between qrow and adma
9/29/2020 c26 MajorBrony95
Good chapter. One can only imagine what the others WILL think once they learn about Adam.

I liked the talk between Ironwood and Ozpin, as well as the Cinder POV. I also loved drunk Qrow trying to fly .
9/29/2020 c26 19dracohalo117
I can only imagine what Qrow is going to do to Adam.

dracohalo117
9/29/2020 c26 10metacllica
I like this version of Cinder, a lot more patient and a lot more manipulative.
9/27/2020 c24 Guest
I SAW THAT JOJO REFERENCE

For anyone wondering what reference I mean, check the last part of the Weiss vs Torchwick fight.
9/22/2020 c25 metacllica
Ruby Rose: "Why do you hide your scar?"

(God damn it, Ruby! )
9/22/2020 c24 5Soda-fiedPsycho
"Because unlike Adam she's been focused on training"

Yeah... But Adam was her mentor and he's fighting someone on HIS skill level more often.

Who was Blake training against that could narrow the skill gap, as large is it is?
9/15/2020 c24 GNTR96
See ya later amigo. Oh by the way good chapter. Keep this up.
9/15/2020 c24 10metacllica
End of the line. Great work this chapter, I don't see enough Adam/Blake role reversals.
9/14/2020 c23 1the17thmuse
Perhaps Adam's semblance is like a hybrid of Yang's and Blake's due to the shadowy clones and the energy absorption and redistribution?
9/14/2020 c20 the17thmuse
I am loving Adam and Cardin's rivalry-thing here. And Zwei is so cool. I just adore this AU!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »