for Dana learns the secret

7/7 c1 7AlexMercersDayOff
I think the story was written in a sophisticated manner.
One major thing I enjoyed from the story was its use in relaying the difference between Terry and and Bruce. Being that Terry would tell Dana alter ego while Bruce wouldn't. That I find excellent as within the series and movies the high of Terry's version of Batman was seeing what Terry could learn from Bruce's Batman and what he'd do different.
8 out of 10 story.
6/23 c1 James Birdsong
Nice of course
2/18 c1 18Braconte
Even though I did not watch a lot of Batman Beyond growing up I’m glad that Terry manage to work things out with Dana in this story.

I’ve always loved the “Epilogue” episode in Justice League Unlimited, because it’s a satisfying conclusion to Batman the animated series.

I also think the episode does a good job of giving Terry a proper ending to his Batman story. Just because he’s the dark knight doesn’t mean he has to spend the rest of his life being lonely and miserable like Bruce. Terry can still fight crime while moving on with his life by marrying Dana. I’m also glad that Terry is able to reconcile with Bruce and forgive him after all the years Bruce was hard on Terry.

Keep up the great work with your stories.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service