for The Last Battle

12/8/2020 c11 tesseractgal
aww this makes me happy :D I love this so much!
9/29/2020 c2 FablehavenFan07
Can you not im literally crying
9/7/2020 c12 12NaoSa
First off, of course I would read it! This was amazing like always! I love how you made Kendra super powerful cuz she deserves it. Are you going to put up cover art? Because if you want to, you totally could! I loved this story and how you did the characters! Amazing story and if you do choose to write the sequel, I will not hesitate to favorite, read, and review it! No pressure.
9/6/2020 c12 22Yakall
OF COURSE WE WANT A SEQUEL. :D
Wonder what Kendra will have to do, and of course I’ve loved this story the whole way through!

Look at me, I’m a poet :P
9/6/2020 c11 Yakall
Epic job with Risenmay! Loved her. And that end bit awwwwwww. You’ve got some talent my friend. For the question...I can’t braid. Like my motor skills are terrible. I mean I know how to, it’s just that it stays in for like a second. Why learn to braid when I could learn to shoot a basketball? Or swing a racket? Just saying, much more intresting.
9/6/2020 c11 12NaoSa
Oooooh, tough poll. Something might be understand anime. ;) I am not that kind of girl and mistakes Nauroto for its own thing or whatever and don’t know a single anime by heart, which they think is easy. Loved this chapter and the Brackendra feels. Can’t wait for the next chapter. I like how you had Bracken give Kendra that bracelet. And I love reviewing. Until next time!
9/4/2020 c10 NaoSa
Ooooooooooooh! Loved this chapter like always! Amazing job! And good job getting to ten chapters! You really stuck with this. Love how you did Celebrant and Bracken. Can’t wait to see where this goes! Yeah!
9/4/2020 c10 22Yakall
OoOoOHh I loved this!
9/2/2020 c8 NaoSa
Another amazing chapter! Love how you did Ronodin! Can't wait to see where it goes! I was super happy to see that you are updating again! Again, amazing job!
9/3/2020 c9 Yakall
Goody two horns Bracken! I freaking that XD
This chapter was really cool and I’m excited to see what happens next! And I glad you’ve found your groove again, cause this story is amazing!
9/3/2020 c8 Yakall
Ronodin AND Celebrant! Wow! This is getting sweet!
9/2/2020 c9 12NaoSa
Oooooh. How far is Bracken willing to go? I feel it comes, Will he still let the sanctuaries fall. Ronodin’s character was good again as well. And so evil. Wink. I also think Ronodin would keep his word. That is why I love his character. Love how you ended it! And I did enjoy! Can’t wait for an update!
9/1/2020 c7 22Yakall
Yay Seth! And brrruuuhhhh what the heck is happening at Timbuli?!
Awesome and I loved this!
9/1/2020 c7 12NaoSa
I loved this chapter! I enjoy how you brought back Seth. That was an amazing touch, and really helped continue the plot of this story and dragonwatch. I also like the deal that was made and how it was an agreement where they both benefited. Your format is amazing. Ronodin is actually an interesting character and I can’t wait to see if you bring him in. I wonder what is going to happen to Kendra. I also like how you remembered Calvin. I feel like he is under appreciated. Again, amazing chapter and I can’t wait to see where you take this if you choose to continue! And you’re welcome.
7/23/2020 c6 NaoSa
Kay, I love where this story is going. I see a lot of things that make sense for it and love and agree with. Don’t worry about mistakes, trust me, I have never seen a totally perfect fan fiction. ;)

I like how you added a Ronodin perspective along with other perspectives. It adds a but of mystery and kind of a I’m still here kind of vibe.

As you saw in my previous comment, love that you are bringing Risenmae back (sorry I know it’s mispelled but I don’t really care.) Word of advice for that, I would try and revisit the part where Ronodin comes in on the previous books.

For example always going the wrong way and how she is a sucker for romance. That kind of thing, but only if you don’t remember well.

I love how you added a time limit of time for Kendra. I wish she didn’t have to suffer but it’s the whole part of the story. Poor poor Kendra.

I imagine that you are going to use the time limit a lot, as you have already which is great. I love a good timed quest kind of thing.

I also enjoy how weak Bracken is and how much he cares about Kendra. You portrayed that very well in my opinion.

If you want advice or feel annoyed about typos (I don’t really care personally about typos because I actually enjoy seeing typos on this website because it reminds me why I like it.) you could use like a fluency webisite or whatever.

Never feel that you have to listen to what I say, I just say what’s on my mind. I’m a nerd like that. ;) also sorry this is so long. I’m weird like that.

Love this story! You are a good writer.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »