for On the Ledge

7/3 c5 6animexwonder
can't wait to read the next chapter v
12/19/2020 c5 Kitsune Odin
I really liked how you had Izuku go to therapy! I feel like his past is largely ignored or dismissed so I'm glad he found professional help in this story!
9/26/2020 c5 Nyssa
Read this in one-go, and really , this is what canon wished it had been. The thoughts process of Izuku and his"relationship" with Yagi and Aizawa were greats to read!

Concerning the last chapter, as someone who is going to therapy & a psychologist to be, I found this extremelly realist and supra sweet! 3

(Btw I'm French so sorry if I made mistakes)

Thanks for the fic!
9/25/2020 c5 33Plew A.E
I think the part about the therapy is an important one. It's about accepting that we're not well, accepting that we need help and accepting the help in itself. As someone who has some kind of passive schizophrenia ('passive' as in 'not violent' but more about depression and complete inability to initiate things), it's a process I know quite well. It took me a lot more than one session though. Especially the 'accepting that what I know as normal is not' part and the 'accepting that healing will not make my self disappear because I'm sick, not sickness in itself' part.
Anyway, thanks for the chapter. Loved this story.
Plew A.E
4/19/2020 c4 8Undead Fangirlsama
In my teen years, I was in a similar spot as your Izuku. I wasn't in a great place, more so because I was lonely and lost in my head then actually bullied, but I can understand the pain of that too. Thank you for writing this.
Nothing ever really ends, it just starts a new beginning.
*Thumbs up* PLUS ULTRA!
4/2/2020 c4 1darkpaladin89
Your All Might is a whole lot more sensible than canon. He actually looks after his successor's mental health too. :3
4/1/2020 c1 kasimrox3009
I loved the story but why is it marked complete?
3/4/2020 c3 XxDashiexX
huh, so a quirkless midoria hero, count me in
3/4/2020 c3 2ProjectIceman
Huh. So we are heavily deviating from canon. No OFA (btw you called it All For One in this chapter...and now I cant help but see Izuku in AFOs monster armed Quirk amalgamation form...cursed thought).

Will we get a Quirkless Hero In Training in UA? Because the summary was depressing enough to make me think otherwise. But dammit my boy has gone through enough suffering.
3/4/2020 c3 5TheSneezingSOAB
Dude... isn't it called One for All? And not All for One?
2/26/2020 c2 D4rkpunch
In Izuku's head: "Kacchan is a good person, he just beat the shit out of me for almost ten years, tell me I'm useless and even call me Deku. He also told me to commit suicide while giving me his sweetest smile! He's a great person that OBVIOUSLY should be a hero 'cause he has a great quirk and is determinated to be the number one hero... It doesn't matter what he says or the way he acts, his quirk and his detemination is suffcient to be a great hero!". I don't know who is worse, Bakugo with his sick way of treat everyone (it's not just society that made him act like a psychopath, he was always aggressive, it just scalate thanks to society) or Izuku for believe in bakugo "goodness" after TEN YEARS of Bullying/torture.
2/26/2020 c2 SentinalSlice
I wonder if Yagi will offer Izuku OFA, Izuku acted possibly even more heroically than in canon, I hope that he’ll come clean about being quirkless.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
2/26/2020 c2 2ProjectIceman