for Pineapples and Green Berets

9/14/2020 c8 23white tiger freak
THAT WAS AWESOME! I can’t believe that ending! I need more as soon as possible!
7/14/2020 c7 white tiger freak
Ah! The sweet sight of tension! When they finally get together for real they’re going to break the bed from the build-up. ;)
6/20/2020 c6 FearlessShawn
Best chapter yet! Really loved all of it!

It's great seeing flashbacks of Shawn and his team. Does Shawn have a nickname with his team? Cards, Reads and Coop?

Now that Shawn knows why Lassie broke up with him (which was not Shawn's fault) I hope Shawn and Lassie talk about it. Shawn has more right to be angry and hurt than Lassiter. Shawn was on a mission and Lassiter knew that. Lassiter cheated on Shawn and broke up with him without telling him. Just moved on and got engaged like the last two years were meaningless. Poor Shawn.

That is a lot of fodder for some serious emotional whump.I can't wait!

I'm very excited to read your story chapter! :D
6/20/2020 c5 FearlessShawn
Ooh! Goody! What's with the break-in? Very interesting.

I really enjoyed this! Great getting to see some of what happened to break them up.
6/20/2020 c4 FearlessShawn
Very enjoyable chapter.
6/11/2020 c5 Melissab2883
You did an amazing job writing this chapter.
Thanks for the update
6/11/2020 c5 BlackShuck99
How could you leave us like that? I'm dying to know what you have in mind for this story!
4/28/2020 c3 1Crystal Aquafina
I'm excited to read more! I noticed that chapters three and four were just repeats of one and two. Your story says it's completed, but that's not true right? I'd love to read more.
4/28/2020 c3 2Hendrick248848
Love the story put chapter 3 is the same as chapter 1 it didn’t have spelling bee part one it was a repeat chapter but love the story and can’t wait for the next chapter
3/19/2020 c2 FearlessShawn
Yes! More please!

I would actually prefer that it wasn't a rewrite of an episode because I am in love with the idea of Shawn as Special Forces. So HOT! But beggars can't be choosers. Lol!

I did enjoy this and would love for you to write more. Pretty please?

Thank you!
3/14/2020 c2 Guest
This story is great! I love the idea of Shawn being in the military, hope you update soon!
3/14/2020 c1 BlackShuck99
Amazing story! Hope you update soon
3/1/2020 c2 34NatesDate
That was a fun story and I’d happily read more. Thanks for sharing.